Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

submitting to homosexual Contact is the very Act of being Gay, I mean That is exactly what being gay is. It is doing GAY stuff. IE Sucking dick, giving or Receiving Anal sex from another man ETC. It is gay why do guy's like y'all Always put up such a stink over that? just accept that you Enjoy doing homosexual stuff. And keep it moving. how can you do the act required to be considered GAY And then sit there And say that you are not GAY. What would be your Definition of GAY then I'm Curious... N NO I am not saying that it is bad to be A gay man or Woman. I am just stating my view-point on the matter. hope I don't offend anyone...
. Long before it was gay or homosexual it was a sign of power and control and domination of one man over another man. Submission was a sign of submission and acceotance of this power. Most black bulls are asserting their power. Most white cucks are showing their submission and acceptance. Homosexuality is less power and more sharing of sex between caring partners

No offense fellas, but i have been around the block enough times to know. The only reason black men try to claim the bi sex thing is about dominance and reparations, and racism. Is because they dont want the white women to find out that they are bisexuals. The truth is, they are simply attracted to white men. Dont believe me? Heres proof. The next time you ladies are licking your bulls assholes, stop and take a look at it.
This is Actually True more often Than not... You Can Definitely Tell That They Have Been Anally Penetrated. More Than Once. They have Scarring on Their Rectums... You Only get those kinds of Scars one way...js

Watching my hubbie suck a big black cock in front of me and others is a great way to remind him of the natural order of things. As a normal couple in the lifestyle, I was put in the position of fucking white guys just so hubbie could fuck their wives. I grew more and more resentful each time I had to suck on some semi-hard pink worm of a penis. When we discovered bbc I vowed never again! I don’t hate my husband. I love him dearly. I just want him to know that our relationship has changed dramatically. No longer is it about his sexual satisfaction. It’s now about mine. Now I pick who we have join us for sex. Not all bbcs want a hubbie sucking their cocks but I always offer hubbies mouth. That way they know we are serious about pleasing them.

I agree 100%.. I love my hubby, but now its much more about my needs.. and sharing a bbc with hubby is just very special

Back