Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I make my cucks at the minimum wash my cock, but the look n the wife's face when I make him suck it is priceless. You are right it's not a gay thing, it's a power thing and right at that moment the wife realizes I'm truly in charge.
IDK myself because i'm a woman but I Have Always Heard from the men That I have been Around. That if you want a man to suck your cock you are Gay same goes for wanting to put your dick up a mans ass. or vice versa all of these act's are homosexual act's which makes them GAY if ya gonna do it own it. don't beat Around the bush about it. GEEZ if you are GAY you are just gay or bi-sexual....Whatever. is it such a big deal?

Last edited:
For me it is not a gay thing. It is about submission and respect for my wife's Black Bull. :)
submitting to homosexual Contact is the very Act of being Gay, I mean That is exactly what being gay is. It is doing GAY stuff. IE Sucking dick, giving or Receiving Anal sex from another man ETC. It is gay why do guy's like y'all Always put up such a stink over that? just accept that you Enjoy doing homosexual stuff. And keep it moving. how can you do the act required to be considered GAY And then sit there And say that you are not GAY. What would be your Definition of GAY then I'm Curious... N NO I am not saying that it is bad to be A gay man or Woman. I am just stating my view-point on the matter. hope I don't offend anyone...

Last edited:
submitting to homosexual Contact is the very Act of being Gay, I mean That is exactly what being gay is. It is doing GAY stuff. IE Sucking dick, giving or Receiving Anal sex from another man ETC. It is gay why do guy's like y'all Always put up such a stink over that? just accept that you Enjoy doing homosexual stuff. And keep it moving. how can you do the act required to be considered GAY And then sit there And say that you are not GAY. What would be your Definition of GAY then I'm Curious... N NO I am not saying that it is bad to be A gay man or Woman. I am just stating my view-point on the matter. hope I don't offend anyone...
"I'm going to tell you your sexual preference and which bulk term to use to describe you, based upon a specific behavior, regardless of any other factors. And by the way, if I don't agree with you, I'll just say you're a fag cuz you sucked a dick and end of story. Oh, and yeah, I sure hope I don't offend anyone."

I don't know why so many are afraid that they might be called gay? the way I see it if a guy's dick is hard when he's sucking or being sucked he's gay. who really cares?
I agree 100% Hun And i also do not see what the big deal is. why can't Homosexual men Admit that they Like to suck Dick and get it up the booty? They do not seem to mind performing these Acts. so what is with the I AM NOT GAY BS ?? I just don't get it SMDH

What is this dominance, submission and owning bull *******? This site is getting too racist orientated. circusill, after looking at some of your other posts it quite obvious that you are racist and are trying to build your self-esteem. Good luck, nothing good comes of an attitude such as you express.
so I was not Just Jumping the gun then. :) I Was Thinking the exact same Thing. I thought to myself is this guy Like maybe A closet Racist or something I wonder... But I just decided to leave that Alone to much of That BS in the world as it is now And I did not want to. seem Like I was race Baiting. I do not want to be thought of as Someone who would Attack A person just for being of a different Color than me. That is both Pathetic And deplorable... :(

"I'm going to tell you your sexual preference and which bulk term to use to describe you, based upon a specific behavior, regardless of any other factors. And by the way, if I don't agree with you, I'll just say you're a fag cuz you sucked a dick and end of story. Oh, and yeah, I sure hope I don't offend anyone."
I never use foul Word's such as Fag. That is just Childish And Degrading. And just for your information I didn't make the rule's. I suppose that our society did. But either way these Men Are saying That they Love doing The very thing that is required to make someone be at the very least perceived as GAY, By anyone on the outside looking in. But They wanna get all Bent out of shape when a person say's That they are gay based off of the word's That Came out of their very own Mouths. so who are you Really Mad at me or yourself ?? Get over it already y'all Are the one's presenting Homosexual Tendencies And then hollering I'm not gay who Gives A flying Fuck if you Are or not? nobody That's who. so STFU About it Already!! I'm done with this conversation and I am Finished with you as well. have a nice day GENTLE MEN :)

IDK myself because i'm a woman but I Have Always Heard from the men That I have been Around. That if you want a man to suck your cock you are Gay same goes for wanting to put your dick up a mans ass. or vice versa all of these act's are homosexual act's which makes them GAY if ya gonna do it own it. don't beat Around the bush about it. GEEZ if you are GAY you are just gay or bi-sexual....Whatever. is it such a big deal?

not gay - as the man said it a power and submission thing at least in my case.
I have 0% in servicing a man alone - only as cuckold.
I get 0% sexual satisfaction from it.
i do it because it humiliating, submissive, for the bulls enjoyment, and the girls enjoyment - not mine
i do not enjoy sucking cock - but more than willing to in a cuckold relationship for my Mistress and or for her bulls enjoyment
i do not enjoy being fucked and being bred - but more than willing to in a cuckold relationship for my Mistress and or for her bulls enjoyment

i dont "hate" it but dont like it.
i will admit i do enjoy clean up weather its mistress or bull - i know a true contradiction of terms...lol

Last edited:

Possibly gay
i would say in most cases bi
in some like me it being used - humiliated - and submissive (serving)

I never use foul Word's such as Fag. That is just Childish And Degrading. And just for your information I didn't make the rule's. I suppose that our society did. But either way these Men Are saying That they Love doing The very thing that is required to make someone be at the very least perceived as GAY, By anyone on the outside looking in. But They wanna get all Bent out of shape when a person say's That they are gay based off of the word's That Came out of their very own Mouths. so who are you Really Mad at me or yourself ?? Get over it already y'all Are the one's presenting Homosexual Tendencies And then hollering I'm not gay who Gives A flying Fuck if you Are or not? nobody That's who. so STFU About it Already!! I'm done with this conversation and I am Finished with you as well. have a nice day GENTLE MEN :)
Me thinks the Britt doth speak to much. You don't care who is gay or who is not gay? Now that is not offensive at all. That is hysterical in the funny sense. If you didn't care who was and wasn't gay, then you would have never needed to provide us with your draconian and biblically related diatribes on this site. Maybe you should care only about your own preferences, and keep your other misguided, misinformed, and intentionally incendiary opinions to yourself. You have a nice day as well GENTLE WOMAN.

Last edited:
Our boyfriend always expects me to suck as soon as he gets out of his car.
Lately he has been making me practically beg him before he will make me be a girl, though.
It goes to show how few good women there are out there. It would be sweet if there were more MtoF post-op women to fill the massive slack so that they could be owned and loved as the women they NEED the world to see that they are. Plus they would be fucked for it too in their new vaginal holes, have their new giant tits sucked, and their new jiggly Kim Kardashian asses slapped red. :bounce::rolleyes::D

If a guy is married, loves his wife, likes sex with his wife and other women, then whe he sucks a guy or gets fucked buy a guy he would be considered BI not gay. It would be gay if he didnt like women and only wanted to be with guys.

Back