Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

I never even thought about this. Then one time we were spending the night at my favorite bulls house and I was on my knees worshiping for all I was worth and my husband got down on his knees to watch up close. I made a show out of pulling that big cock out of my mouth and tongueing his cock and balls as nasty as I could. Afterwords I overheard my bull say to my husband "I thought she was gonna feed you my cock bro" to which my husband said "I did too". I was shocked and then a little excited. A lot of hard f*cking later I was cleaning my bulls cock and I told my husband to come over and I kissed him with a lot of cum in my mouth. The heat in the room went up. I sucked my bull some more and then kissed my husband again - and you could feel the tension in the air. Then I told my husband to help me clean this big cock....and he did. Started with tentative ball licking, then licking the shaft...and then slowly my bull pushed his cock into my husband's mouth and told him to get him hard so he could f*ck his wife some more. Since then when the bull wants it my husband does his duty.
Very hot

*******. You keep using this word. I don't think you know what it means...
never had to be ****** by my wife or a black guy, she just asked me to try it for her as she thought it would be HOT !!
so i did and it was,for her (THEM) and i enjoyed :p so now i LOVE sucking BBC before and after he (they) fuck her :p:p but ONLY BBC, NEVER sucked a white cock and never would :sleep::sleep: she only has one white cock and thats me (HER) choice :bounce::bounce:

never had to be ****** by my wife or a black guy, she just asked me to try it for her as she thought it would be HOT !!
so i did and it was,for her (THEM) and i enjoyed :p so now i LOVE sucking BBC before and after he (they) fuck her :p:p but ONLY BBC, NEVER sucked a white cock and never would :sleep::sleep: she only has one white cock and thats me (HER) choice :bounce::bounce:
Couldn't agree more; my gf "*******" femmed me. We suspend control, or surrender it, give it to the dom in exchange for...well, lots of things. Role playing ******* is definitely part of this culture. I'm havin' the time of my life.
You and you wife have a great thing going. Ever feel like a dream come true? Sure sounds like one.

The black guy decided to fuck me one day my wife had her period. He is very dominanat and strong so He ****** me to have sex with him in front of my wife that was happy. The problem is that now he often wants sex with me and He leaves his semen in my ass. He treats me and my wife like his girlfriends and even when we are in public place he touchs me and my wife to on the ass. Once I was upset and i tried to explain I'm not a girl he has fucked me anally for long time than he made a picture of my ass hole fresh fucked full of sperm. UAU my hole looked as a fresh fucked sloppy big and slut pussy with dripping semen. Than he umiliated me with photo and said how can be you are a man if you have a pussy bigger than your dick I feel my ass loose and when the black dick just touch my butt my asshole opens by itself. He is filling me always of black sperm big quantity of sperm not human and my hormon are becoming crazy.
Our bull treats us the same way and we love it! Sounds like you're beginning to accept it and you'll eventually learn to love it!

sometime last month i attended a adult party in manhattan and it was wild! couples sexy white women and cucks with there wives....the music was good open buffet nice vibe around midnight after a few drinks i got naked and started to party...yes my bull meat was hard and i love being nude in front of people.....there were two floors one for the single party crowd and my favorite floor the couple floor.....thats were i like to be nude the look on the horney women facees is priceless!! so one couple asked me to come to there booth they were in....and the wife asked me could i please cum in her sissy husbands face and mouth? so at first im thinking no way thats so gay...but at the same time it turned me on....as he was on his kness like the weak dogg he was she cheered me on as i agreed to do it....wile i jerked my bull meat and slapped him in the face with it....she began to eat me asshole from the back....my cock was rock hard and throbbing...my cum shot out in too his mouth and face...as i yelled ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it was one of the best loads i ever had...cum everywhere....she whipped the cum off his face and began to feed it into his open mouth....i was in total heat! as she said thank you bullmaster....for feeding my cuck your sweet black jizz....i thought it was a gay act on my behalf untill i called a female friend of mines and she said aslong as his wife was there it was not gay it was just really freaky!! and yes she was right cause it was very intense and hot...i loved it and will do it again
Very hot story PM if you want to chat

Back