Bulls forsing whiteboys to suck their big black cock in front the wife

LOL its not hidden nor denied that im Bi, I think every cuckold is Bi, I think nearly every man on this planet has a man craving at some point, nothing to be ashamed of, better enjoy it, share it and have great sex...you obviously not in the right chat room :)
agreed !!!!!!!

If any cuck finds himself eager to clean a Black bull's Cum out of his wife's pussy, then he'll equally be much eager to sucking the bull's cock whether in front of the wife or not. Especially having watched her so many times worshiping her lover's cock up close.

I agree
this is EXACTLY what happened with me!!

The white boy needs to be dominated, humiliated, and completely degraded by the Black Man. And the white boy’s submission and degradation should happen in the presence of a white woman. Once this happens the white boy will begin to lose his sense of identity and masculinity. The white woman will then begin to see the white boy as he is now seeing himself – as an “it” and not as a man. Once the white boy’s transformation to “it” occurs the white boy will realize that it’s role on earth is to be a servant to Black Men and Their whores.
Preach!

When our BULL meets with us, he and my beautiful wife start kissing standing over me and I immediately get on my knees in order to prepare him for her because I know my place as their sissy cuckold. He never allows me to use my hands but only my mouth when he tells me to suck his SUPERIOR cock. As a sign to my wife and I that he owns her pussy, he has her hold his cock in her hand and has her guide it into my waiting mouth. I lick all the way down his large black shaft and softly lick his cum filled balls. I work my way slowly back up his large cock with my tongue all of the to the tip of his cock which I lick, suck and savor in my mouth. While they passionatley kiss each other standing over me, he puts his hand on the back of my head and I slowly work all the way down, deepthroating his BIGGER and BETTER cock all the way down to his balls tasting his precum. I used to be an alpha male but over the past few years he has become the DOMINANT ALPHA MALE in our bedroom when we play. He has turned me out and I am his and her submissive sissy cucky now and I love my role.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gulp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do whatever my wife and bull let me. So it really depends on the bull. Some bulls don't want anything to do with me So I get sent to another room or even the basement if wifey says. Others like wifey getting me dressed up like a sissy and doing everything from oral to anal, beck ive even rimmed a few bulls
I like to switch it up and use the cuck or simply just have him watch or allow him nothing not even watch or even allow to hear.

When our BULL meets with us, he and my beautiful wife start kissing standing over me and I immediately get on my knees in order to prepare him for her because I know my place as their sissy cuckold. He never allows me to use my hands but only my mouth when he tells me to suck his SUPERIOR cock. As a sign to my wife and I that he owns her pussy, he has her hold his cock in her hand and has her guide it into my waiting mouth. I lick all the way down his large black shaft and softly lick his cum filled balls. I work my way slowly back up his large cock with my tongue all of the to the tip of his cock which I lick, suck and savor in my mouth. While they passionatley kiss each other standing over me, he puts his hand on the back of my head and I slowly work all the way down, deepthroating his BIGGER and BETTER cock all the way down to his balls tasting his precum. I used to be an alpha male but over the past few years he has become the DOMINANT ALPHA MALE in our bedroom when we play. He has turned me out and I am his and her submissive sissy cucky now and I love my role.

I have been looking for a couple to be like this with for a while now.

Back