Bulls, boyfriends, playmates?

SwirlyTwo

Couple
Are the men who fuck hotwives always "bulls"? Is it always that kind of situation? I ask because no man could ever be a "bull" to my wife. If he tried, she'd have a ring through his nose in no time flat--so to speak. She also can't stand men who want to be submissives. Is this an example of the internet phenomenon of the extreme making the most noise?

Bulls are a different breed and no, not all black men are bulls. They’re easy to identify though lol. Does a man have to have all the traits of a bull? No. I want them to be genuine. That said, I’m drawn to dominant men or at least men who are confident and know how to get what they want from life. And from me ?

Bulls are a different breed and no, not all black men are bulls. They’re easy to identify though lol. Does a man have to have all the traits of a bull? No. I want them to be genuine. That said, I’m drawn to dominant men or at least men who are confident and know how to get what they want from life. And from me ?
Completely agree with you, ;)
Ms. TopCat

Our friend of 4 years, is very alpha, very dominant and can be quite sexually assertive with myself and my wife, and we do refer to him as a 'bull' on here in discussions, but neither my wife or myself see him as a true, natural bull... she sees him as a regular fuckbuddy. I have met a few gents over the years, who refer to themselves as bulls, and almost in the moment i've met them, I do sense or feel they are different to other men. More charisma, confidence, physical build more that cock size alone and how much sexual success/ prowess/ women they've had over their lives I think.

Are the men who fuck hotwives always "bulls"? Is it always that kind of situation? I ask because no man could ever be a "bull" to my wife. If he tried, she'd have a ring through his nose in no time flat--so to speak. She also can't stand men who want to be submissives. Is this an example of the internet phenomenon of the extreme making the most noise?

There are many ways to enjoy this fetish. Some want a more equal partner for a black man, some women are drawn to dominant black men. Some even want to take it well into BDSM territory, with a black master.

Im a south bend bull looking for that local lady that loves bbc

I don't think so. I think this is just like people that like bowling.

I was always under the impression that any man brought in to a committed couple’s relation to penetrate the wife was in essence, at the base definition a bull. But I think we just are goinG to go round and round with definitions

Back