Bull trained me to prematurely ejaculate

Believe it or not being that quick might be more common than you realize
I agree. in chating with my neighbor, I'm like her best gay friend, but she doesn't know I'm a sissy, she tells me her husband wakes her up in the middle of the night, lasts about 2 mins or less and then goes back to bed. lol
I used to do it too when my stuff worked correctly.

I now get random hand/clit jobs. and last time, I lasted about 30 seconds. I'm totally ok with that.

I agree. in chating with my neighbor, I'm like her best gay friend, but she doesn't know I'm a sissy, she tells me her husband wakes her up in the middle of the night, lasts about 2 mins or less and then goes back to bed. lol
I used to do it too when my stuff worked correctly.

I now get random hand/clit jobs. and last time, I lasted about 30 seconds. I'm totally ok with that.
yes indeed

This is something our bull trained me to do when I used to be a cuck. I wondered if anyone else did a similar thing. When our relationship was still in its early stages and I was still allowed to fuck my (now ex-) girlfriend, our bull started controlling when I was allowed to cum. He would make me edge for days before letting me try and fuck my girlfriend. It got to the stage where I would be bursting to cum whenever I tried to fuck her so I would do so so fast; often within a minute and sometimes before I was even inside her!

Naturally she very quickly started to turn to him more and more for sexual pleasure and saw me as less and less of a man. When I complained to our bull about this he just smiled as if to say 'Well, yes. That's the point.'

Have any other cucks been trained like this? Is it a common strategy among bulls?

Don’t know how y’all handle this. These are like worst nightmares coming true and people loving it. The psychology of this is astounding

This is something our bull trained me to do when I used to be a cuck. I wondered if anyone else did a similar thing. When our relationship was still in its early stages and I was still allowed to fuck my (now ex-) girlfriend, our bull started controlling when I was allowed to cum. He would make me edge for days before letting me try and fuck my girlfriend. It got to the stage where I would be bursting to cum whenever I tried to fuck her so I would do so so fast; often within a minute and sometimes before I was even inside her!

Naturally she very quickly started to turn to him more and more for sexual pleasure and saw me as less and less of a man. When I complained to our bull about this he just smiled as if to say 'Well, yes. That's the point.'

Have any other cucks been trained like this? Is it a common strategy among bulls?
My wife, not a Bull, always tries to make me cum quickly, after I’ve spent nearly an hour carefully satisfying her needs. We only use longer and thicker cock toys on her hungry pussy; NEVER EVER MY TOO AVERAGE SIZED PENIS. An hour of fantasizing, foreplay, licking, fingering and thrusting with the big toys always brings her to a massive physical orgasm; complete with creaming, shaking, screaming and kicking. I then wait quietly cuddling her, while she recuperates a bit from the exertion of the massive climax. Then, suddenly she awakens somewhat refreshed, quickly pushes me away and onto my back, and pulls my penis out in whatever metal hardware it is trapped in. She lays alongside me, grabs my penis or cage with one hand and my balls with the other hand; and begins rapidly squeezing my balls and stimulating my penis shaft in a jerking motion. Sometimes it’s actually painful as she goes from not touching me at all to hammering my penis and balls with everything she’s got! I can read her mind. She’s satisfied, relaxed and now feels she is obligated to get me finished; as quickly as possible, so she can either go back to napping or move on to another task. If I gently suggest she slow down and/or be more gentle, she responds impatiently, “No! You need to finish, now!”

The rough treatment of my cock and balls, combined with her aggressive impatience for me to cum and be done is a big letdown after I was working so patiently and long to please her. However, her dominant selfish behavior feeds my Cuckold Wannabe Fantasy and is therefore incredibly arousing.

And, for her purposes it always works; I finish in a matter of a minute or so; erupting in the air and covering my stomach with my CUM. If she gets spattered with batter, she either wipes her hands on my stomach or sticks her fingers in my mouth to be licked clean.

I suppose you know which method of cleaning her fingers and hands I prefer?

My wife, not a Bull, always tries to make me cum quickly, after I’ve spent nearly an hour carefully satisfying her needs. We only use longer and thicker cock toys on her hungry pussy; NEVER EVER MY TOO AVERAGE SIZED PENIS. An hour of fantasizing, foreplay, licking, fingering and thrusting with the big toys always brings her to a massive physical orgasm; complete with creaming, shaking, screaming and kicking. I then wait quietly cuddling her, while she recuperates a bit from the exertion of the massive climax. Then, suddenly she awakens somewhat refreshed, quickly pushes me away and onto my back, and pulls my penis out in whatever metal hardware it is trapped in. She lays alongside me, grabs my penis or cage with one hand and my balls with the other hand; and begins rapidly squeezing my balls and stimulating my penis shaft in a jerking motion. Sometimes it’s actually painful as she goes from not touching me at all to hammering my penis and balls with everything she’s got! I can read her mind. She’s satisfied, relaxed and now feels she is obligated to get me finished; as quickly as possible, so she can either go back to napping or move on to another task. If I gently suggest she slow down and/or be more gentle, she responds impatiently, “No! You need to finish, now!”

The rough treatment of my cock and balls, combined with her aggressive impatience for me to cum and be done is a big letdown after I was working so patiently and long to please her. However, her dominant selfish behavior feeds my Cuckold Wannabe Fantasy and is therefore incredibly arousing.

And, for her purposes it always works; I finish in a matter of a minute or so; erupting in the air and covering my stomach with my CUM. If she gets spattered with batter, she either wipes her hands on my stomach or sticks her fingers in my mouth to be licked clean.

very nice. lucky man

GASP! What a woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back