Bull takes wife away for weekend

We went to the algarve for 4 nights and our regular bbc bull came with us, we had a villa and the wife and him were the couple throughout, I slept in second room whilst they shared main one, if we went out, I drove the rental car whilst they fucked in back, at bars etc they would make sure everyone knew I was husband and he was her lover😀

We went to the algarve for 4 nights and our regular bbc bull came with us, we had a villa and the wife and him were the couple throughout, I slept in second room whilst they shared main one, if we went out, I drove the rental car whilst they fucked in back, at bars etc they would make sure everyone knew I was husband and he was her lover😀
Great keep up the good work

I’m a proud new entrant into the cuck world. This journey began 2 years ago when my wife said let’s start pegging. I wasn’t sure but said ok. That blossomed into a full blown obsession of mine. It was addictive. Then 6 mos ago she said I want you to be a cuck while I fuck men and you watch. I said no. She immediately stopped pegging me and said until I submit the pegging is over. I lasted 1 month until I caved. She already had a black bull from work lined up. He was 25(we’re 45&47) and built like a truck. My wife has a sweet super fit body and she’s 5-3. This dude was 6-3 and jacked. She had him over and once he took his clothes off I was in shock. He was packing a 8” fat cock with huge veins.
she had things done to her that I could not imagine. Held her up and pounded her standing. Destroyed her tight pussy and ass and dropped multiple huge loads on her. She ate his ass and also pegged him. It was so hot I now had a new addiction. Her getting nailed by a bbc. We’ve now graduated to 2-3 bbc at a time. It’s crazy.
now she has me doing cleanup. Until you get there you never imagine how intoxicating it can be. The amount of come she gets on her on any given session is amazing. And it’s my job to handle it all. They record her getting hang banged and her and I watch it together after but I still get pegged so all is well.
This is now my life and I have her to thank

After her friend spent her wedding night with us, he even fucked her on the way to the hotel, put me behind the wheel of his car, the next morning we left the honeymoon trip with us my friends went, What was my surprise when a few days later Her friend and his friend came to us and for several days they fucked her right in the hotel room, although my friends were their wives in the rooms to the right and left of our room and heard everything ..

After her friend spent her wedding night with us, he even fucked her on the way to the hotel, put me behind the wheel of his car, the next morning we left the honeymoon trip with us my friends went, What was my surprise when a few days later Her friend and his friend came to us and for several days they fucked her right in the hotel room, although my friends were their wives in the rooms to the right and left of our room and heard everything ..
WOW that's some story.thats a real friend 👍

Back