Bull Spotlight: BLACK MAGNUM

IRExpositor

Male
From
US
Hello, B2W crowd! In the interest of bringing together the black men and white women/couples of Blacktowhite.net, I'd like to start bringing attention to the members who really put themselves out there, - men, women, and couples alike. Let's start with a classic black bull, the kind who haunts the dreams and fantasies of every white woman that ever dared consider the idea of interracial sex: @BLACK MAGNUM!

blackm1.jpg

Black Magnum, a longtime site member since 2016, is the prime answer to interracial curiousity: confident, muscular, hung like a champion, and VERY black. As you can see from his photos, he takes care of himself and keeps his body in top condition. Those familiar with his postings know that he's a well-spoken and thoughtful individual always ready to offer a fresh perspective on conversation and insight into the lifestyle.

blackm5.jpg

With the physique of a Greek God and swinging a hammer that could put John Henry to shame, Black Magnum is sure to provide unforgettable sexual experiences for white women needing something more than white men can give them... A couple hard black inches more at the very least. ;)

he hang low.jpg

For the white couples out there who are timidly looking into the cuckold lifestyle, taking that first step into sexual reality can be tough. Black Magnum specializes in working with these couples, promising to provide the strong leadership and natural guidance needed from a black bull in order for husband and wife to successfully push past their boundaries and explore the limits of their Sexuality, and their marriage.

Look at the photos below, the sheer sexual power at work as white women worship his enormous ebony sceptre with every fiber of their being:

photo2.jpg
photo suck.jpg

But don't take my word for it. As Black Magnum himself says:

"The resolute alpha male bull in cuck / bull situation and for true slut wife training... Tall gym fit muscular body. Very well endowed. Generous length and girth. Long stayer and repeat performer, with heavy loads included...

Enjoys various forms of erotic BBC play, worship, cuckolding, submission and domination and overall damn, hot sexy fun. A completely genuine and straightforward black bull, what you read and see here is what you get ladies. I am here to add some erotic and sexual black excitement to your lives and I hope you will honour me and do the same with your fine ass white bodies.
"

White women and couples, what do you think? Are you looking for excitement? Do you need a strong black master to take you by the hand and lead you into a lifestyle of sexual pleasures you never dared think possible? Then don't delay - send @BLACK MAGNUM a message and introduce yourself (or selves for you cuck couples out there). Stop thinking about it and take that first step instead. Your hungry souls will thank you for it. :qos::lips:

Ha! OK, no. Not a pimp, I have no official affiliation with BLACK MAGNUM. He's just clearly a great stud and I hope some of the other women and couples here can see that. But hey! I'll never refuse a commission of someone wants to pay it!
You're doing a good service. He fucks while we jerk off the way it should be!

Saddle up partner . The three of us are going on an adventure.
Hang on ;cuz its going to be a "BUMPY RIDE"
Just look at the unimaginable difference in all descriptive features ..its like ordering decaf with skim milk . Waste of time but had been known to be reliable LOLView attachment 1850679
But that's what Black Magnum is for. What would we do without strong black bucks to fuck our white women?

Hello, B2W crowd! In the interest of bringing together the black men and white women/couples of Blacktowhite.net, I'd like to start bringing attention to the members who really put themselves out there, - men, women, and couples alike. Let's start with a classic black bull, the kind who haunts the dreams and fantasies of every white woman that ever dared consider the idea of interracial sex: @BLACK MAGNUM!

View attachment 1847243

Black Magnum, a longtime site member since 2016, is the prime answer to interracial curiousity: confident, muscular, hung like a champion, and VERY black. As you can see from his photos, he takes care of himself and keeps his body in top condition. Those familiar with his postings know that he's a well-spoken and thoughtful individual always ready to offer a fresh perspective on conversation and insight into the lifestyle.

View attachment 1847244

With the physique of a Greek God and swinging a hammer that could put John Henry to shame, Black Magnum is sure to provide unforgettable sexual experiences for white women needing something more than white men can give them... A couple hard black inches more at the very least. ;)

View attachment 1847245

For the white couples out there who are timidly looking into the cuckold lifestyle, taking that first step into sexual reality can be tough. Black Magnum specializes in working with these couples, promising to provide the strong leadership and natural guidance needed from a black bull in order for husband and wife to successfully push past their boundaries and explore the limits of their Sexuality, and their marriage.

Look at the photos below, the sheer sexual power at work as white women worship his enormous ebony sceptre with every fiber of their being:

View attachment 1847250
View attachment 1847251

"The resolute alpha male bull in cuck / bull situation and for true slut wife training... Tall gym fit muscular body. Very well endowed. Generous length and girth. Long stayer and repeat performer, with heavy loads included...

Enjoys various forms of erotic BBC play, worship, cuckolding, submission and domination and overall damn, hot sexy fun. A completely genuine and straightforward black bull, what you read and see here is what you get ladies. I am here to add some erotic and sexual black excitement to your lives and I hope you will honour me and do the same with your fine ass white bodies.
"

White women and couples, what do you think? Are you looking for excitement? Do you need a strong black master to take you by the hand and lead you into a lifestyle of sexual pleasures you never dared think possible? Then don't delay - send @BLACK MAGNUM a message and introduce yourself (or selves for you cuck couples out there). Stop thinking about it and take that first step instead. Your hungry souls will thank you for it. :qos::lips:

Nice job! Its only one year later after a member prompted me to this that I have seen this! Good post and appreciate the shout out - could not put any of it better myself! Its true ladies if you want a real alpha bull as black as the night and as poweful as an Ox come pay me a visit. I may just let you worship this enormous ebony sceptre.

View media item 285369

View attachment 1847243

View attachment 1847244

View attachment 1847245

View attachment 1847250
View attachment 1847251

"

Wowwwww...you deserve every white pussy on this site and more

Nice job! Its only one year later after a member prompted me to this that I have seen this! Good post and appreciate the shout out - could not put any of it better myself! Its true ladies if you want a real alpha bull as black as the night and as poweful as an Ox come pay me a visit. I may just let you worship this enormous ebony sceptre.

View media item 285369
Where are you located?

View media item 285369

I have a hard time believing, that he is even real and not constructed.

Back