Bull shows up unannounced?

I don't show up to my playmates home unannounced and he doesn't show up to my place unannounced. Family doesn't even show up to my home unannounced. I would never show up at a family members house without calling or texting that we were coming. There are boundaries for a reason and we expect others to respect our boundaries like we respect theirs. The thing is though communication is key.

My black friend #sexgiver has started to show up at my house without telling in advance. And he does this anytime he feel the urge of relief himself.
At first, it was kinda exciting but when he showed up and we were with other friends it became embarassing. he wouldn't leave! I had to gave him a BJ in the garage and tell our guests that he was the lawmower guy and invented an excuse that he had to show me something there.

Anybody else has to deal with these kind of incursions?
NO ...... because we didn't let it get to the point where he would control the situation and not us controlling it.

Yours is a prime example of why it is not a wise decision to have a lover so "close" to you that he thinks you cannot be without his cock for too long. That gives him the strength to be 'pushy' and overbearing with you.

My wife and I prefer 'one nighters' with a different lover each time, and in that way there is no attachment nor commitment on anyone's part. She does have a lover that she has had on several occasions but they only get together when she or I call that lover and ask him if he wants to go out on a night for some fun.

In your situation, it is very much out of hand and you may be ****** to go to the police and get a restraining notice to keep him away.

About 10yrs ago I was fucking a guy that worked with my husband and he would show up at or house quite often to fuck me. He told my hubby that if he ever told him to stop doing it, he would let everyone at his work know he was fucking his wife. I quite like him showing up unannounced :bigsmile:
There are SO many things hot about this. The first being that you were fucking a guy that worked with your husband, thus your husband had to face him, knowing that he was fucking you, that’s really hot!! The dominant stance that the guy took with your husband is also kind of hot since your husband again had to face him on a regular basis, wow!!

Been there. My weakness is my bluntness. In so many words I asked my wife did she invite them. She said no. I said well I didn’t and they said they just figured they’d stop by and I said you figured wrong. I did enjoy fucking his old lady. It respect the home pimpin

Three different reactions to the same behavior: fun, misplaced, disliked. Cringing for you but maybe confusing for him.

Decide if you want a bright red line between your private and public lives. And if you don’t want it crossed, don’t reward bad behavior with a blowjob.

Great sex should start with great respect.
From there, make up your rules together and have the time of your lives.

Be careful not to let your fantasy turned dream come true become a nightmare.
Stay safe, healthy and happy.

About 10yrs ago I was fucking a guy that worked with my husband and he would show up at or house quite often to fuck me. He told my hubby that if he ever told him to stop doing it, he would let everyone at his work know he was fucking his wife. I quite like him showing up unannounced :bigsmile:

Don’t know if your husband is okay with blackmailing but to me it sure is a sign of crossing certain boundaries which should not be crossed.

If the guy you were fucking is always looking for trouble and likes to put his own and your life at risk then I feel you shouldn’t have such type of men around.

Some people are quite immature when it comes to indulging in fantasies and not having the capacity to handle the consequences.

At the very beginning, you need to set a border. What can and what cannot. And it's best not to bring the men to your house. Men are like children, maybe not all but most.

My black friend #sexgiver has started to show up at my house without telling in advance. And he does this anytime he feel the urge of relief himself.
At first, it was kinda exciting but when he showed up and we were with other friends it became embarassing. he wouldn't leave! I had to gave him a BJ in the garage and tell our guests that he was the lawmower guy and invented an excuse that he had to show me something there.

This can be problematic.

We have a regular that we have been with over 8 years now. He started showing up unannounced very early in the relationship. We made peace with it and him by setting up a structure. He was allowed, but had to call to coordinate. He was intelligent and experienced enough to see that he had as much, of not more, to gain by being discrete. Hence, the 8 plus years.

Yes I met a guy in a club one night and we basically agreed to a one night thing. It was a lot of fun and we really enjoyed it. We ran into each other later and decided to exchange numbers and stay in touch. He loves to text and occasionally stop by and normally not too much of an issue but from time to time I am places where texting back and forth is not too much of an option especially if he sends something naughty and sometimes he comes by when I do not have time to hangout. He is an awesome friend but sometimes some checking in I feel could make things less awkward if I have to tell him I cannot spend time with him or chat.

Wouldn’t leave? TF

Okay so while the bulls have never shown up unannounced two have called on the weekend and said I am coming over, they know no ******* or family are around so not an issue.
Only once did a bull show up totally unannounced, he was a regular and knew husband was out of town and likes to own the pussy.

He is pushing the boundary into your becoming black owned. Soon he will be bringing friends with him to use you. If this isn't what you want, then come to an understanding with him. Otherwise consider it your duty to sexually service him whenever he needs you. After all, he is your black bull, right?
That's correct I was owned for 4 years I was shared with all his close friends that's what bulls do

It was fun and exciting (still is) in the first 5-10 years of our swinging lifestyle when it was common for some black thug (and oftentimes one or more "homeboys" to bring us weed and Brook suck his/their cock and/or fuck 'em, most of the time with me watching or participating unless I was having to divert others from knowing what she was doing. We were almost "caught" quite a few times...which was fun. Once her stepdad showed up unannounced moments after we'd went in from our pool with 2 of Brook's studs. She n I answered the door and he got the point we didn't want company. He wasn't even off our property and Brook had a big black cock in her mouth and the other lining up to fill her pussy.
Another time one of her studs came by sorta unannounced and while he and I smoked a blunt Brook was on her knees sucking and slobbering on his cock whe suddenly we saw somebody outside. The satellite repair guy who we were actually expecting. I knew he saw something andi went out and we bullshit talked and when I went back in Trey had Brook bent over on the kitchen chair, long-dicking her tight pussy. I shut the blinds and we continued. Moments after he left she was layed on the couch and I was eating her sloppy, freshly fucked pussy.
We actually have a couple more we wanna share...

Last edited:
Back