Bull shows up unannounced?

Sorry, but I have to agree the black friend showing up at your residence with no uncertainty or advance notice is inappropriate, and unacceptable.
There has to be rules and boundaries in place.
Otherwise, this Black friends has to be let go.

My wife’s lover hasn’t showed up unannounced but he has called her and asked for her to come over to to his place for a quickie which she has complied and it’s never really been a problem. Although one thanksgiving he called her to come over just as people were showing up. I was left behind cooking and trying to explain where she had gone for the next two hours. Fortunately she was back before the time we were set to eat.
This was the only time I was upset at them for their relationship. She later apologized and said she probably shouldn’t have gone.

My black friend #sexgiver has started to show up at my house without telling in advance. And he does this anytime he feel the urge of relief himself.
At first, it was kinda exciting but when he showed up and we were with other friends it became embarassing. he wouldn't leave! I had to gave him a BJ in the garage and tell our guests that he was the lawmower guy and invented an excuse that he had to show me something there.

Anybody else has to deal with these kind of incursions?
Wow. Why are you allowing this to happen? Kick him to the curb and don't even try to resolve the issue with him. He's clearly shown that he does not respect you or care about the negative impact in can have with your family and friends. He's shown that he's a selfish person who puts his needs first. Stop allowing him tp disrespect you!

My black friend #sexgiver has started to show up at my house without telling in advance. And he does this anytime he feel the urge of relief himself.
At first, it was kinda exciting but when he showed up and we were with other friends it became embarassing. he wouldn't leave! I had to gave him a BJ in the garage and tell our guests that he was the lawmower guy and invented an excuse that he had to show me something there.

Wow. Why are you allowing this to happen? Kick him to the curb and don't even try to resolve the issue with him. He's clearly shown that he does not respect you or care about the negative impact in can have with your family and friends. He's shown that he's a selfish person who puts his needs first. Stop allowing him tp disrespect you!
What's next? Is he going to show up at your place of work?

It time to put his ass on the road

my bull is free to come & go as he pleases, spend the night, bring a friend or two, etc. i've had other friends over when he showed up unannounced & i did exactly what you did(garage bj)but he stayed & socialized w/my other friends & it was cool. BUT...(& there's always a "but")we set out the ground rules for this quite a while ago. this didn't happen unexpectedly or spontaneously. i DO feel it's my duty to take care of his needs but there should always be ground rules in place. while it wouldn't be catastrophic if there was some kind of breech of etiquette, it might be uncomfortable for everyone involved. it's easy to make sure that doesn't happen w/a little conversation. dialogue between ALL of the participating parties in this lifestyle makes it work...at least for me.

That is not ok at all. When me and my husband want to play we play thats it tho we don't want someone msging or wanting more from me. I'm happily married and I will never break that bound. Playing and exploring fantasies is an enhancement not a replacement!. And if someone can't understand or respect our rules then that someone doesn't get called or play with. That simple.

That is not ok at all. When me and my husband want to play we play thats it tho we don't want someone msging or wanting more from me. I'm happily married and I will never break that bound. Playing and exploring fantasies is an enhancement not a replacement!. And if someone can't understand or respect our rules then that someone doesn't get called or play with. That simple.
to each his own. wide range of situations in the lifestyle. dialogue is the way to go.

One of my bulls showed up unannounced... Once...he never did it again!

He's telling YOU that he OWNS your ass. It will only get worse. Drop him and do it quickly. Your sex life is your business and being discrete is important to you, hubby and your family. Its your business and he doesn't care if others find out. He also brags to his friends. Drop him and do it today.

Back