Bull relationship with wife question?

cuckboi206

Couple
From
WA, US
This is being asked specifically to the wife or girlfriend. As we go deeper into cuckolding we are learning from these forums. One of our complaints about our Bull's is that they are mostly rough and somewhat rude or demanding when performing sex. As we read through the forums it appears that this may be a standard procedure for many Bulls. So we have two questions.
1. Do most women desire rougher sex with the Bull and a gentile sex experience with the husband? If the husband is permitted sex.

2. Do most women prefer intimacy with their Bull and not have the husband present?

Thank you

Last edited:
Well, I wouldn't stake my marriage and wife sharing on what you read HERE, cuckboi. Rough sex doesn't translate into good sex or pleasant sex. In fact its more of a release valve for those who have pent up aggressions. Certainly, if you give your bull the impression that you and your wife desire full dominance of aggressive, rough sex, he's going to more and likely attempt to provide that for you. But, that's not the way it really is. Possibly read a more broadened selection of topics on here ... might help!

@cuckboi206: First of all it is important to state what you are looking for in a "bull". You can do this on this site by filling in your profile and explicitly saying what you are searching for.
At this time your "looking for" statement in the "About" section on your "Information" tab on your profile says "Dominance & Submission", so that may be part of the "problem". ;)

If you are looking for a "submissive" or gentle lover for your wife or girlfriend you should state this separately, as well as your "Sexual Orientation" in the "About You" section of your "Personal Details". (Setting "Sexual Orientation" to "Bi-Curious" on a couple`s profile is not very helpful as it may refer to the wife, the husband, or both, and noone will know. ;) )

Good luck!

My mood changes from time to time. Sometimes I like my bull to be rough and in complete control over me. But sometimes I like my bull to take things slower which may involve a lot of kissing. However I don't mind playing the submissive role, especially when my husband is watching. Sex with my husband is usually more gentle simply based on his equipment. So basically I am saying I like both.

My mood changes from time to time. Sometimes I like my bull to be rough and in complete control over me. But sometimes I like my bull to take things slower which may involve a lot of kissing. However I don't mind playing the submissive role, especially when my husband is watching. Sex with my husband is usually more gentle simply based on his equipment. So basically I am saying I like both.
Cuckolding gives us the possibility to explore new things about ourselves, our sexuality and our personality.

0cbe1305-112c-4f9b-9bf5-bbf898aac5cd.jpg

I am just like you. Often, I do prefer gentle lovemaking. However, there are times I just want to be taken hard, usually at parties or when I am alone with my bull.

This is being asked specifically to the wife or girlfriend. As we go deeper into cuckolding we are learning from these forums. One of our complaints about our Bull's is that they are mostly rough and somewhat rude or demanding when performing sex. As we read through the forums it appears that this may be a standard procedure for many Bulls. So we have two questions.
1. Do most women desire rougher sex with the Bull and a gentile sex experience with the husband? If the husband is permitted sex.

2. Do most women prefer intimacy with their Bull and not have the husband present?

Thank you
I would say it depends, but generally when I am given to a bull I expect the sex to be rough

In my cuckold relation my hubby always is submissive to my bull and me, we have very rough sex in present of my hubby Andres and my hubby obei my bull and clean my pussy after my bull cum inside my, also need to cleans bull cock with his tongue.

Back