Bull Needed Strasburg Va

Tired of time wasters and flakes. She plays alone. She is experienced and can please. Looking to meet tonight, tomorrow and Monday. Looking to be content come Tuesday. I’m about an hour and 30 minutes west of DC off of 66 and 81. Size and girth matters. Help me out and hit me up. View attachment 2073904
Im near richmond..We should make some arrangements

Please login or become a member to view

So we’ve got a bunch of replies but between our schedule or lack of manners/compatibility, we haven’t found the right candidate. To be clear we are a couple that has been together for 11years. However we just got officially married at the court house today and we want the first cock in her after being married to be bbc. Must be able to play today/tonight. Must be able to come to the Winchester area. Must be fit, polite, respectful, endowed by girth and length. Must have picture two prove fitness and size. If you meet those criteria, you can be the first in her just been married less than 4 hours ago pussy. We’re for real and have references to prove so. You be real too.

It shouldn’t be this hard to get laid. So many time wasters wanting to cyber. I just want to get laid. If you’re hung, fit with a good body, healthy and can meet in the Winchester area today, please dm me. If you want to cyber, can’t meet today or want me to drive to you please move along.

Back