Bull catching feelings for Hotwife

As a Bull we should never allow our feelings to interfere with anyone else relationship especially a marriage! We should always be content with the pleasurable company that we are allowed to enjoy and be satisfied with that great honor!

In truth that's one of the greatest benefits of the lifestyle for us single Bulls is the lack of emotional drama and mishaps. That's the reason why I turn down so many civilians or single women outside of the lifestyle because I don't want the drama.

A married woman in the lifestyle is yours to borrow and have fun with, but at the end of the day she has to be returned to her man in exactly the same way she was given to you with her emotions fully intact not a chunk missing because it was left behind with you!

As a Bull one of the first things I establish with hubby is that I just want to borrow what's his and not take what's his from him and even if it's offered to me I still won't accept it because it's not mine to accept! I let hubby's know that I will always shut that ******* down if it ever comes up. I let them know I would never do anything behind their back that I wouldn't do in front of them when it comes to their wife!

To me earning hubby's full trust when it comes to his wife is my number one goal as a new Bull. Satisfying the wife senseless is my most important goal for her!

All this love stuff unless it was a part of the deal during the opening discussions that it was ok and even encouraged I would say either pull it together emotionally or break it off before the whole situation goes sideways! Just my opinion!✌️

We have only had this happen once in all of our years in the lifestyle. My wife had started seeing a much younger black guy. He was still in college and just became really attached to my wife. Being able to openly have sex with a 40-year-old white wife I think was more than he was ready for especially since she was his first in that regard.
They went on a mini vacation together to Florida for a long weekend. It was definitely filled more with fucking and sucking than it was with sightseeing and enjoying the beach. On the last day there before they were heading home after a fairly intense fuck session he told her that he was in love with her. When they got home she told me about it and said she decided to break it off.

Is that love or getting sort of jealous? After meeting a guy at one of these pro-Palestina rallies, he introduced me and my girl friend to his friends. Things developed into regular parties with more guys and girls. The third and so far last time, there were almost 20 guys between Arabic and Black and we were like 5 white girls. You know what kind of party. The one with smoke and a lot of natural interaction between men and women. At one point in time, the guy who invited us the first time strode across the room and grabbed me from my hair from inbetween other men and brought me to the hall to tell me from now on I should not fuck with any other men but him. He send me to the shower and to go back to him afterwards. I though it all was a kind of game. When I returned to him, he asked me how many men I have fucked with that night, he slapped me and kissed me. Told me not to have any other men, that I was his slut, made me suck him and fucked the hell out of me. I was sitting on his lap the rest of the night, watching others getting at it. And when two other guys approached me again, he shouted at them in his language, half in joke, half seriously and they turned away. It all made me so horny, in a way, but my brain told me I should leave. Surprisingly, he volunteered to drive us home. It was very late and my friend said yes. He dropped us some block away from home and said good night to me with a long kiss. I slept for ages and spent the rest of the day thinking about what happened. Was it the pot, was he jealous, or was he for real? My friend, she says he likes me. And then, he calls yesterday and wants us to meet this weekend.

Is that love or getting sort of jealous? After meeting a guy at one of these pro-Palestina rallies, he introduced me and my girl friend to his friends. Things developed into regular parties with more guys and girls. The third and so far last time, there were almost 20 guys between Arabic and Black and we were like 5 white girls. You know what kind of party. The one with smoke and a lot of natural interaction between men and women. At one point in time, the guy who invited us the first time strode across the room and grabbed me from my hair from inbetween other men and brought me to the hall to tell me from now on I should not fuck with any other men but him. He send me to the shower and to go back to him afterwards. I though it all was a kind of game. When I returned to him, he asked me how many men I have fucked with that night, he slapped me and kissed me. Told me not to have any other men, that I was his slut, made me suck him and fucked the hell out of me. I was sitting on his lap the rest of the night, watching others getting at it. And when two other guys approached me again, he shouted at them in his language, half in joke, half seriously and they turned away. It all made me so horny, in a way, but my brain told me I should leave. Surprisingly, he volunteered to drive us home. It was very late and my friend said yes. He dropped us some block away from home and said good night to me with a long kiss. I slept for ages and spent the rest of the day thinking about what happened. Was it the pot, was he jealous, or was he for real? My friend, she says he likes me. And then, he calls yesterday and wants us to meet this weekend.
You already know to AVOID him...so do it.

You already know to AVOID him...so do it.
I know. It scared me a little. Not that he was rough. I liked that. And I find it cute that he wanted me for himself alone. But all of that at the same time is too much and I don't look for a rel. We spoke on the phone and explained to him I have a boyfriend and that I just need more men bc that's me. He said he noticed and that he also needs a woman like me, different from her wife back home, and doesn't want to spoil our friendship.

I know. It scared me a little. Not that he was rough. I liked that. And I find it cute that he wanted me for himself alone. But all of that at the same time is too much and I don't look for a rel. We spoke on the phone and explained to him I have a boyfriend and that I just need more men bc that's me. He said he noticed and that he also needs a woman like me, different from her wife back home, and doesn't want to spoil our friendship.
He still sounds to bloody high risk and best to be safe than sorry, bid him farewell.......

He still sounds to bloody high risk and best to be safe than sorry, bid him farewell.......
It's not like I need him. Not at all. This week we went the whole group to another after-demo party to someone else's house. So many people, we came back home the next morning. But he was there too, talked to us, but was not jealous anymore. For many there, it's sex for the first time in ages and they're quite nervous and can't believe they can have so much sex and women like us just like that.

Back