Bull catching feelings for Hotwife

I don't think you should be talking to the husband yet. What would be the point? You should ask her how she feels about her marriage first. I am perhaps in a similar situation, but would never renounce to my husband and the sex with him. She might be a different lady, or her husband. You need to find out more. Come clear with her and discuss it. Maybe it's her who can channel things better to her husband. And who knows, he might agree with her being in a poly-amorous rel.

Thank you all for the great insights. I think what am going to do is, hang out with her this weekend, go out for drinks and everything, and go back to my place. After sex, her and I usually talk a bit due to the alone time, so I will bring up how I feel, which is really that because I don't have a girlfriend currently, I am projecting a lot of my feelings onto her, and in some ways, I treat her like a girlfriend (going out for drinks, flirting, making out compliments, etc). I will also mention to her, that its not fair for me to treat her that way since it may be misleading given our relationship/situation, and that I am confused about the whole thing, after all neither her nor I have been here before. I will propose to her that we take some time off, and stop seeing each other for 1 month, so that each of us has time to reflect on what it is we really want. During that conversation, I also plan on asking how her marriage is, and relay that I don't want to hurt her marriage in any way. Thoughts?

For me, hubby has been a big part of the sex play; it sounds like her hubby is excluded from your play with his wife, which IMHO is never a good thing. Reverse the roles and how would you feel?
I actually try to include him sometimes, and go out into the living room so he can watch me fuck her, also after I fuck her and cum inside or on her, she would usually call her husband to cum and clean her up and lick all of the cum. I don't think he's gay, just think he does it to because the wife thinks its sexy and it gets her off. I definitely want to build more of a rapport with the husband, but I don't know how. He usually just texts me when she is really horny at times.

Do you see any other wives at the moment? Good chances she would want you to stop being a "Bull." Would or can you quit the lifestyle for her?

Do you see any other wives at the moment? Good chances she would want you to stop being a "Bull." Would or can you quit the lifestyle for her?
I see some other wife here and there sporadically, but nothing as long term as the 2 years I've been seeing this couple. This is the only wife, that I've felt something for. Yes, I think I would leave the lifestyle for her in a heartbeat. Am the type of guy that once am in a relationship, am very monogamous and attentive of my significant other, and would expect the same of her. She's very shy about talking about her feelings, but lately I think she's opening up more. I just don't know the best time to broach this whole topic with her, but thinking after sex when we have alone time at some point.

Just take her for yourself. If she truly shares the same feelings, then dont break the poor girls heart, embrace her and your relationship will blossom

If they both truly love each other and want to expand on their feelings then yes. If shes falling in love with another man then those are signs that her current man isn't working out for her anymore.

If they both truly love each other and want to expand on their feelings then yes. If shes falling in love with another man then those are signs that her current man isn't working out for her anymore.
And this is EXACTLY the danger that comes with this lifestyle. This thread should be required reading for anyone new to b2w looking for advice on getting into this.

And this is EXACTLY the danger that comes with this lifestyle. This thread should be required reading for anyone new to b2w looking for advice on getting into this.
To be clear, I'll say this, am not new to this lifestyle, have been doing this for maybe 5 years. This is just the first time that this has happened, so just looking for advice. I think the husband is a nice dude and all, but i do like the wife, can't help what i feel. I already know she really likes me, but don't know to what extent yet.

To be clear, I'll say this, am not new to this lifestyle, have been doing this for maybe 5 years. This is just the first time that this has happened, so just looking for advice. I think the husband is a nice dude and all, but i do like the wife, can't help what i feel. I already know she really likes me, but don't know to what extent yet.
I'm not saying that you have done anything wrong. You're not a puppet. Like another said, you have your own feelings and are entitled to feel what you feel. And there is no going backwards now. What's done is done. Pandora's box is open. But you contradict yourself too. Probably part of the confusion on what to do. You intimated initially that you should just walk away. You're now wanting to have a heart to heart after a date and sex. I just feel that if your initial role as bull is to be honored, you should shut this down and walk away.

dont listen to that cuck^ listen to your heart and embrace those feelings. If you want her, then take her

Rather than going on the date, having sex, and then talking you should take her out for coffee or lunch, anywhere a scene won’t be made. Let her know the conflict you’re experiencing. It’s a better chance to have a truthful conversation. The post sex pillow talk will likely be somewhat biased on her part with the description you’ve provided of her. You need to let logic and honest emotion have its place if you’re going to know what the next step needs to be.

This is just my two cents and I hope you make the decision that is going to help you feel fulfilled in the end.

I think that love is nothing to be afraid of. As this is so far a relationship without commitments, you both are free to see or stop seeing each other. That doesn't mean that you should have no feeling for each other. Are you happy with her being married? Don't make her take off her wedding ring! Do you like the idea of having a more traditional relationship with her? Talk about the possibility and she may or may not want to really do it.
It is not a sin to want different incompatible things at the same time, actually this site is all about that in many ways, full of couples and people finding answers on what are the boundaries that each other can or can not break and be fine with it.
Now, you also mentioned she is indecisive... if the deal is that she has been teasing you with having a relationship with you, but constantly backs off from acting upon, and that is hurting you, then that's a different thing and you shouldn't rationalize it with a "take a distance to respect her marriage".

So, TL;DR:
1) What would you do in my shoes? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Decide if you want a relationship or if you like making her hubby a cuckold. Same for the baby thing, think if you really want to be a *******, and if you accept the high risk of being a non custodian parent if she doesn't want to live with you after she has it (you still have to support even if she lives with her husband, according to law). Depending on that be very clear to her on what are your wants or do not wants and if things don't work, that's a part of life.
2) If I do stop seeing her, what do you think she will do? Will she move on?
If you stop seeing her, do it because you don't want to see her, not because you are hurt and want to hurt her so she has to do something. You are 27 years old, so you are young still, but mature enough to realize that manipulation trough withdrawal is a pretty toxic relationship model.

Best of luck!

Don't exclude the hubby, don't steal a wife and don't you ever try to cause her to leave her husband. Besides, you might like her today, but you will have a hard time trusting her among others. So, just keep to the bull position and keep on enjoying her. Period! DO NOT PLAY WITH FIRE! You just don't know what kind of revenge the hubby might take if he comes to be completely excluded. DO NOT PLAY WITH FIRE!

Don't exclude the hubby, don't steal a wife and don't you ever try to cause her to leave her husband. Besides, you might like her today, but you will have a hard time trusting her among others. So, just keep to the bull position and keep on enjoying her. Period! DO NOT PLAY WITH FIRE! You just don't know what kind of revenge the hubby might take if he comes to be completely excluded. DO NOT PLAY WITH FIRE!
I agree with everything, except he is already playing with fire...lol.

Lots of opinions, so I will offer mine. When married couples come into that type of lifestyle, there are usually ground rules they have both agreed to. No idea what theirs may or may not be, but she is definitely leaning towards breaking them. This is a little odd, I'd compare it to being with a cheating wife, but we know the husband was all in. But if she goes beyond the original plan, isn't that pretty much the same as cheating?

We've seen a few folks post about this from the wife or husband perspective (but I suspect more than a few are cuck fantasy). It rarely ends well. It could lead to an ugly divorce, where a WHOLE LOT of dirty laundry gets aired in public, and you could get dragged into it.

Many years ago, I fooled around with a married woman. She was not getting what she needed at home. We were together a couple of times. We had a good relationship where we could talk, and her marriage really started falling apart. I made the adult decision to NOT be with her sexually any more, I did not want to be the primary reason for her marriage failing. It did fail, she got divorced. She went on a run of bad dates, pursuing sugar daddies. She's now married, to an older guy.

Nobody can tell you what to do, but I'd suggest backing away. There are likely marital issues there. Let her marriage succeed or fail without interference.

Back