Bull catching feelings for Hotwife

Pull ya skirt down B. Fuck having feelings Lol. Naw, but on a serious note u doing a good thing, by tryna avoid complicating things. Nobody should tell a person how they should feel emotionally. You've gotta pull yourself back and realize the role you're playing. As shitty as it may sound, you're there to satisfy sexual needs/fantasies. Can't allow the wife to get too comfortable. But again these are jus "rules" that I abide by. I'm sure some will disagree and say some inspirational ******* like "follow your heart" or "if she's unhappy she'll come to u". Find yourself ya own girlfriend and you'll end up not giving af about her anymore
I agree ☝️ 💯 as she knew what she was getting into and mixing “Love” with “Lust”!!!

I have been in a similar situation, and she said hus started feeling jealous.. we just decided to stop. It’s very hard to do it, but much better than a situation where u mess up her life , and hus even though he is a cuck we shud respect him for sharing her with us and trusting us. So in my opinion it’s better to put a full stop and delete all contacts, social media, pics u might have . Else you will go through those and end up meeting again.
And keep meeting others , slowly u will reduce thinking about her.

for future playmates, make it a policy not to text chat, just text on previous day onwards to set up mood, otherwise just stick to platforms like this. Limit talking personal stuffs, just stick sex , sexual experiences, fantasies,
Love that you said, respect the husband and his feelings.

over the last couple of months, yes, I think she's genially into me, she even told me a week ago that she really likes me, gets excited about going out in public together. Its like she wants all of the benefits of being my girlfriend And the mind blowing sex. She told me for the first time the other night, that she's confused because she really likes me, and asked me to leave her place as she was starting to cry.
She’s falling for you dude - time to pull out before it’s too late. But what might happen is the two of you split now, but I suspect you would then become even more attracted and find yourselves back together in a month, ditching the husband altogether eventually

As a Bull I don't confuse lust with LOVE. I like to enhance a relationship not hurt it. You need to include the husband when going out so it doesn't become a date but a fun time. you will only end up being hurt as he will and eventually hurt their marriage. Take a step back and have a long conversation with BOTH of them. Continue to fuck her but don't fall in love. Falling in lust is cool but not falling in love.
Bulls need to learn our place in these arrangements. We enhance marriages, not worsen them.

I still see her, more frequently now, and she sleeps over my place often... She is still married but seems unhappy with her husband...
I wonder if the husband is unhappy with her? My wife had a Bull that turned into much more for a few years....and I didn't mind. It truly meant that I didn't have to worry about her being sexually satisfied.

I wonder if the husband is unhappy with her? My wife had a Bull that turned into much more for a few years....and I didn't mind. It truly meant that I didn't have to worry about her being sexually satisfied.
I know what you mean. I think in this lifestyle the husband knows what the risks are and perhaps works out in his mind all the scenarios that could befall his marriage and makes contingencies. I for one, would not stand in the way if my wife were to fall in love with a bull; who wants to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you!

I know what you mean. I think in this lifestyle the husband knows what the risks are and perhaps works out in his mind all the scenarios that could befall his marriage and makes contingencies. I for one, would not stand in the way if my wife were to fall in love with a bull; who wants to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you!
My wife and I have always had very little sex life and even when we first married (1998), I had to beg for sex and rarely got it. The reality is we are great friends and she has always preferred and needed sex from Real Men that could last longer and was much more endowed than I am. I realize that she was way out my league and I have come to accept that this is the marriage that I have.

My wife and I have always had very little sex life and even when we first married (1998), I had to beg for sex and rarely got it. The reality is we are great friends and she has always preferred and needed sex from Real Men that could last longer and was much more endowed than I am. I realize that she was way out my league and I have come to accept that this is the marriage that I have.
I agree there is more to a marriage than sex, but falling in love with the bull is a game changer for me. Love is not lust. If she loves him, then be with him and let me find someone else to love.

Did you want to be a cuckold at the start of your relationship? I for one, did not. I came to conclusion much later on that I could not satisfy her like she wanted. I know she needs a bigger cock than I have to orgasm during PIV sex, but I do okay when it comes to oral sex. I know she loves me for me and I love her very much too, I love her enough that I want her to have the kind of sexual experiences I cannot give her, but if she didn't love me, I would rather her leave me.

Did you want to be a cuckold at the start of your relationship? I for one, did not. I came to conclusion much later on that I could not satisfy her like she wanted. I know she needs a bigger cock than I have to orgasm during PIV sex, but I do okay when it comes to oral sex. I know she loves me for me and I love her very much too, I love her enough that I want her to have the kind of sexual experiences I cannot give her, but if she didn't love me, I would rather her leave me.
No...I wanted a typical marriage where I got sex much more frequently than when we were dating. I have always provided her a lot of oral sex, but afterwards, even early on, she told me to jerk myself off to get an orgasm. I know my wife still loves me...and if she had feelings for her Bull...I would think it is natural. I have a hard time thinking it is impossible to love two people at the same time.

No...I wanted a typical marriage where I got sex much more frequently than when we were dating. I have always provided her a lot of oral sex, but afterwards, even early on, she told me to jerk myself off to get an orgasm. I know my wife still loves me...and if she had feelings for her Bull...I would think it is natural. I have a hard time thinking it is impossible to love two people at the same time.
I also believe you can love two people at the same time, but I believe you can love one person more than the other. I want to be number one but I realize I will never be able to give her mind blowing orgasms like a bbc can.

I think you screwed up when you didn't get to know the Husband. Even if you aren't best friends you should have been able to get a beer with him without it being awkward or uncomfortable even if he doesn't watch the two of you fuck. If she is now spending the night at your place you both still have feelings for each you need to have a sit down with the husband and make sure everything is out in the open. This lifestyle comes with risks and catching feelings is one on them, but as someone said earlier Bulls should be enhancing marriages not breaking them up.

I still see her, more frequently now, and she sleeps over my place often... She is still married but seems unhappy with her husband...
One thing I didn't get from the posts is, do they have *******?

Without *******, the relationship the husband and wife has is nothing more than the relationship of a serious non-wed couple. Meaning, just having a ring doesn't elevate their love and commitment above others from some divine standpoint. They are still susceptible to outside influences, as unintentional as those outside influences were meant to be. Yes, the ring symbolizes an added "commitment" to partner together, but it doesn't magically make their love beyond and above those of others. One can still fall under the spell of an outsider.

In this case, time and aloneness together has made her love for you grow beyond that which she has for her husband. You have captured her heart and her soul, and her body. She is basically yours now but through guilt or loyalty is torn on what to do. But you have definitely conquered her. And this is the essence of the power you have.

If ******* are involved, that changes everything. 100% you should not be there. You should take the loss. If no *******, I agree with others -- take her. Otherwise you both are likely to always look back and wonder.

I would hope though that the reality of you two being "official" (assuming she gets the divorce) doesn't wear off the excitement, glamour, and lust of what you currently have.

Don’t do it. Are you ready to marry this girl and have a baby with her? Are you ready to hold her hand through every step of her divorce and separating her life from her husband? Are you ready to deal with her family and all the criticism and judgment that’s going to come along with her leaving her husband for someone that she was cheating with? It’s going to get really really messy. And if you love her, then maybe it’s worth it. But it might be best to keep things clean and happy for everyone.

Back