Bull approach

GreekCuckcpl

Couple
Real Person
From
Greece
Good day everyone. We are from Greece, near athens, a young and horny couple.

Its been a few months since the wife hasnt been blacked.

So i met a guy from Senegal in my working environment and i was thinking about asking him to be the wifes bull.

But the problem is that he is married and i dont have a clue if he would be interested.

My wife is super sexy, she gets a lot of compliments all day long from many guys around so i dont think he would have an issue with that.

What would u propose i should do?

I propose then that you be extremely direct with him. Invite him to have dinner with you and the wife and tell him that you are in an open relationship and you’d like him to meet your wife.

You have to be blunt and to the point with me. As you probably know. Tell him he has no obligation to be with her sexually just to meet-up and visit. Then have your wife dress sexy and have her ******* some and loosen up a bit to relax her. If she flirts or makes advances then he will no doubt follow through with sex, even if he’s married.

never a good idea to play with coworkers or friends in my opinion. I would look elsewhere. If this is someone you work with it could cause problems.
Agreed.... But if the urge is there, it will eventually be acted on
I mean who can really ignore the spells that Black Kings cast on us🫠

I propose then that you be extremely direct with him. Invite him to have dinner with you and the wife and tell him that you are in an open relationship and you’d like him to meet your wife.

You have to be blunt and to the point with me. As you probably know. Tell him he has no obligation to be with her sexually just to meet-up and visit. Then have your wife dress sexy and have her ******* some and loosen up a bit to relax her. If she flirts or makes advances then he will no doubt follow through with sex, even if he’s married.
Well said!! It's a perfect storm...a Black King will never pass on an opportunity to bed a white woman (or any woman for that matter 😂) , and white women can't resist being attracted to an Alpha Bull when in their presence. Nature will quickly take over and THAT'S a wrap😘💯

Back