Bull and wife cuddling on sofa

As I have stated in a earlier post this is a huge fantasy of mine, the thought of coming home and sitting on the side of the coach like a third wheel while they kiss, cuddle and ******* wine. Every once and a while they tell me to fetch them popcorn, then when there done i get told 'nighty night' as they got to fuck. Has anyone had any real life experiences of this, if so please tell me about it, how turned on were you, what were the emotions like, thank you

My wife's young BBC BF has sheltered with us since mid March and it has been so hot! Tuesday night we were all watching the evening news in our sunroom and she was sitting on his lap. He was gently playing with her nipple and boob through her T-shirt and she was rubbing his chest! They started kissing and got up and went in the kitchen and she bent over the counter while he fucked her! That sort of thing has just become natural now! They sleep in our bed and have had sex in every room of our house, my workshop, the garage, the pool area, on the riding lawnmower, etc. It is so beautiful and so natural now! They have not left the house since March 15. I pick up the groceries we order online! The only visitors have been delivery men! LOL. We just got damn lucky!

My wife's young BBC BF has sheltered with us since mid March and it has been so hot! Tuesday night we were all watching the evening news in our sunroom and she was sitting on his lap. He was gently playing with her nipple and boob through her T-shirt and she was rubbing his chest! They started kissing and got up and went in the kitchen and she bent over the counter while he fucked her! That sort of thing has just become natural now! They sleep in our bed and have had sex in every room of our house, my workshop, the garage, the pool area, on the riding lawnmower, etc. It is so beautiful and so natural now! They have not left the house since March 15. I pick up the groceries we order online! The only visitors have been delivery men! LOL. We just got damn lucky!

Nice! I was looking for a couple like you last year but never found

sounds like you have a beautiful arrangement between the 3 of you.

Nothing like having a well groomed gent come over and you present him your wife in her slutty fuck wear that other guys have nailed her in as well... 30 years on I still get that equal mix of excitement and shame, while he plays with her soaking wet pussy while we're still trying set the mood:)
your one fortunate guy in that you get to watch.
so many of us would love to be in your position.

your one fortunate guy in that you get to watch.
so many of us would love to be in your position.
We set out from the start, we do this together... so yeah, I do get to watch. I must admit though, in the last couple of years, we have been looking and discussing more about her finding a fuckbuddy, where she goes to his place to play and I have almost no involvement. Partly, because our daily life keeps getting in the way of playing with me there ie: work, family, *******, health etc. and secondly, the gents who have hit on her, she believes have either no idea of cuckolding or wouldn't want me there... she knows one gent who wants her to cheat with him 'without my knowledge' and behind my back. We haven't done it yet as she knows how much i love watching, but we are getting to a point where she may need a guy on the side without me there, just to keep the cuckolding thing alive and well in our marriage.

Back