Bull’s how many wife’s have you had?

A mix of cucking using contact mags and referrals and cheating wives. The thing is looking back I remember all the opportunities I turned down for one reason or another and now wish I hadn't. As the 70s song had it "You don't know what you had til it's gone" too true.
Having that many hot hot wife’s it’s crazy you passed up many opportunities
Not crazy at all. If a woman is throwing herself at you and you can already see the steam coming out of his ears, you should be able to tell she brings drama with her.

There are women out there (and women would say the same about men) I wouldn't fuck with my worst enemies dick....except this one guy.

There are situations I respect ME too much to get into.

Calculating Oh No GIF by MOODMAN

There's been a couple of swinger parties where I played with 4-5 wives.

Maybe 50 or more... And That's me being modest
Hi

I've been with over 20 wives so far within the span of 4 years. Only one had a husband who didn't know. I didn't know she was going behind her husband's back until shortly after.
That’s a lot in a short time. Did it bother you that she did it behind his back?

Over 100 hot married tight pussies within a 13 year time frame !!! Most of them I was the first that started their cuckolding evolved relationship . 🍰💞😈🏇🍆🌋🥔🥔🥔🥔🥔🦊:mstickle:🍑🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

Any questions??
Where did you find most? Did the husbands know? Where most more than once? Do you prefer married women?

About half at swingers club and half on internet. Yes husbands always knew and 99% of time they were watching. Most were between 1-4 times each, wish it were more than that average but because of circumstances we didn't connect more than that.
Very hot! I appreciate you taking the time to share. Any story’s that stick out in your head?

Back