Bull’s how many wife’s have you had?

My wife has never had a “bull” (I hate that term), but she has one long-term boyfriend who currently lives with us.

I’m about 30 years older than my Filipina wife, Maricel, so my libido has waned quite a bit. I’m happy with sex about every three weeks. Maricel’s half-black boyfriend, Adam, is about her age, and they make love almost daily. I’m never “denied,” as I make love with Maricel as often as I like. However, Adam has become Maricel’s primary sex partner by default. Everyone is happy.

Bull’s how many wife’s have you had?
How many of the husbands didn’t know?
I started 40 years ago and been out of the scene actively for a good few years now so I've kind of lost track a bit but I reckon more than 70 but less than 100
My Black wife and I started swinging in 1988; since she died in 97 I've been lifestyle only (still raising her babies and grandbabies). I'm sure I'm over a hundred but I deliberately stopped counting a couple of decades ago.

It's extremely rare that I get involved in cheating; and I never get involved in seducing her without her knowledge of his involvement. I treat it as doctors do- DO NO HARM.

Wow that’s a lot! How did you find most of them or did they find you?Was it cuckolding or where they cheating?
A mix of cucking using contact mags and referrals and cheating wives. The thing is looking back I remember all the opportunities I turned down for one reason or another and now wish I hadn't. As the 70s song had it "You don't know what you had til it's gone" too true.

My wife has never had a “bull” (I hate that term), but she has one long-term boyfriend who currently lives with us.

I’m about 30 years older than my Filipina wife, Maricel, so my libido has waned quite a bit. I’m happy with sex about every three weeks. Maricel’s half-black boyfriend, Adam, is about her age, and they make love almost daily. I’m never “denied,” as I make love with Maricel as often as I like. However, Adam has become Maricel’s primary sex partner by default. Everyone is happy.
that sounds very hot. but, how do you explain adam to family & friends?

Same here, the term "bull" is bullshit.

I started 40 years ago and been out of the scene actively for a good few years now so I've kind of lost track a bit but I reckon more than 70 but less than 100
Wonderful .... to look at your sexy wife and know how many men have enjoyed her.

Back