BtoW Inspired Meetings = 0% results.

What are the other sites you would recommend?
I'll be "that guy" and suggest you do some research. Concerning online sites, even the adult ones get reviews and you have to weigh the data to determine WORTHWHILE or BULLSH*T.

I'm alllll about networking; however, Give a Man a fish, He eats for a Day. Teach a Man to fish He'll eat forever.

It's not the site per se. It sifting through info to discover which sites are more "legitimate" and suits who/what your goals are.

Don't be a lazy Bull🦬😴😴😴

Some of my best Mentors in life, personally and professionally told me to "find the answer" , even if they knew it! I'd get lost; I'd make large, and small gains; lots of mistskes; at the end though I'd be much smarter and will have found the answer(s) or created new ones equal or more valid to the question at hand⚡⚡⚡

Last edited:
Michelle, the simple fact that you included detail to the "About" section of your profile speaks volumes and a long way towards meeting genuine, literate and very capable Bulls. "Photo-mongers" are usually easy to detect if/when they send a message. I've found that a definite "NO" is better than a "Maybe" or "YESSS" wait, look, seeing and/or looking seeing waiting😁

I been here since 2015. This website was once very active with women/couples ACTIVELY meeting. I personally met over 15 women... Including two of my favorite Hotwife GFs.

But Each year it has progressively gone DOWNHILL 📉

I try to stay clear of the 'I can't wait to meet you one day' - types. You'll be waiting for YEARS 👴🏾💀

What I've learned is that the Women who WANT to meet you will move heaven and Earth (or at least buy a plane ticket) to meet. Arranged, scheduled meet dates (I have one such coming up soon)

The rest are just Lip Service to garner attention.

Actually I didn't. Just finished reading the ENTIRE thread, replies.
I'm probably one of the more well-versed prolific guys on this site. But this particular thread you wrote has been done dozens upon dozens of times. Yours is just.... more 'verbose' of the bunch LOL
Verbosity sells. At least concerning the women and couples who's company I want to share.

Those who run slavering at a first message that is along the lines of "Yo, I wanna fuck you", not my cup of tea😇

Nothing is new under the Sun. I'm sure a thread like this will appear over, and over and over. Just folks voicing opinions and perspectives. We lose that, this site or any other won't be worthwhile. For me anyway.

Last edited:
Verbosity sells. At least concerning the women and couples who's company I want to share.

Those who run slavering at a first message that iscalong the lines of "Yo, I wanna fuck you", not my cup of tea😇

Nothing is new under the Sun. I'm sure a thread like this will appear over, and over and over. Just folks voicing opinions and perspectives. We lose that, this site or any other won't be worthwhile. For me anyway.

Mmmm, maybe 🤔 😅

There's an old saying, 'don't cast Pearls before swine' .

I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! But it's probably wasted in the General Discussion area though. The only ones who can truly appreciate it are found in the 'Verified Members Only - Private Forum' section.

Mmmm, maybe 🤔 😅

There's an old saying, 'don't cast Pearls Before Swine' . I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
It's probably wasted in the General Discussion area though. The only ones who can truly appreciate it are found in the 'Real People Only' sectioning
I enjoy the thought of "Being a Lily amongst Thorns"...pigs gotta eat too🤣

Brother you are allllright👍🏾
Great visual content too.
Real Recognize Real.
Just doing my part to help guide the Lost to the Light💡

I been here since 2015. This website was once very active with women/couples ACTIVELY meeting. I personally met over 15 women... Including two of my favorite Hotwife GFs.

But Each year it has progressively gone DOWNHILL 📉

I try to stay clear of the 'I can't wait to meet you one day' - types. You'll be waiting for YEARS 👴🏾💀

What I've learned is that the Women who WANT to meet you will move heaven and Earth (or at least buy a plane ticket) to meet. Arranged, scheduled meet dates (I have one such coming up soon)

The rest are just Lip Service to garner attention.
I agree. So many want to meet,etc and then when I push to meet, crickets. You would think guys would be lining up to meet but that’s not the case here. Have had better luck on AFF.

I agree. So many want to meet,etc and then when I push to meet, crickets. You would think guys would be lining up to meet but that’s not the case here. Have had better luck on AFF.
I'd say a great deal comes down to individual experience(s). AFF at one time for me (and my Queen when we played as a team) was AMAZING. Nowadays, a Bull given reign to run free...AFF (to meeeee), is absolute and total 💩

Too bad. I wouldn’t stand a sexy lady up!

I'll be "that guy" and suggest you do some research. Concerning online sites, even the adult ones get reviews and you have to weigh the data to determine WORTHWHILE or BULLSH*T.

I'm alllll about networking; however, Give a Man a fish, He eats for a Day. Teach a Man to fish He'll eat forever.

It's not the site per se. It sifting through info to discover which sites are more "legitimate" and suits who/what your goals are.

Don't be a lazy Bull🦬😴😴😴

Some of my best Mentors in life, personally and professionally told me to "find the answer" , even if they knew it! I'd get lost; I'd make large, and small gains; lots of mistskes; at the end though I'd be much smarter and will have found the answer(s) or created new ones equal or more valid to the question at hand⚡⚡⚡
Ah, thank you

We have found, no matter what sight we use and sometimes in person even at swing clubs, it's the same every where. There are those that only want to be seen or to tease, while others are serious. We have had good luck and bad luck every where, just need to keep perspective.

Waiting + patience = surprise, maybe this surprise will come suddenly
By nature I am a planner. Spontaneity has its place, yet those moments are rare for me. We are all adults here (supposed to be anyway). Adulting often means sifting through a thought process of YES, MAYBE, NO, NEVER-NOT FUCKING EVER!!!🤣

Or maybe I'm just too "responsible" in the way I live some aspects of my life. I figure that if I can't wait for it, "it", whatever it may be, was/is probably too impulsive to be a good idea.

By nature I am a planner. Spontaneity has its place, yet those moments are rare for me. We are all adults here (supposed to be anyway). Adulting often means sifting through a thought process of YES, MAYBE, NO, NEVER-NOT FUCKING EVER!!!🤣

Or maybe I'm just too "responsible" in the way I live some aspects of my life. I figure that if I can't wait for it, "it", whatever it may be, was/is probably too impulsive to be a good idea.
As long as you stay sane and don't cross the dangerous line, then you will remain undefeated forever

Back