BtoW Inspired Meetings = 0% results.

BayernBBC

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Germany
Of the adult forums and websites I find myself a member of, would you believe I've had a 0% success rate for a face to face meeting with another B&W member(s)?
Ok. Disclaimer. There are those I've met in other venues whom I recently discovered are members of this site. Hell, I even recommend the site to people I know with "Mutual Interests"😇.

Don't get me wrong. I have made the digital acquaintance of those who I KNOW for a fact are genuine, exactly who they claim to be, and yet for *reasons* we have been unable to, or have yet to meet. For all the BBC digital daydream sycophants, for all the Horny Henry's who falsely claim to be a Hot Henrietta, and for all those who don't quite seem to grasp the concepts of Time-Space-Distance: Me this part of 🌍, You that part of 🌏. I am not a Billionaire, with inexhaustible amounts of $ to travel, I do not have access to future technologies of atomic disintegration and reintegration [think Star Trek Transporters], nor do I have the time of the Vampire Lestat where a day, week, month, year spent wandering is meaningless in application. Normal guy. Doing normal things. Making the best of (or making) normal opportunities. The things that bring me to B&W isn't my sole purpose for being; it's part of things I enjoy doing.

All that said, it's a pretty good site.

Could I do without those who attempt to waste my time with sheer and utter 🐂💩?
YES.

Would I like to meet people who are across the Globe or a meer few hours down the road?
YES (Daily life takes precedence so I don't stress about it one iota. If it's not "conveniently feasible", it probably ain't gonna happen. Can't miss what I've never had😇)

Do I think some fine day those authentic people whom I met here (or have yet to meet), and myself will enjoy IRL shared time?
When and if it's meant to be, YES.

I see a lot of angst and frustration in the forums:
-HE SHE THEY are "FAKE"
-I can't find anyone in my area
-I haven't found the correct match to live out my/our HotWife, cuckold, Bull dreams

🤔😭🤬🤷🏿‍♂️

Patience is a virtue.
There will be times of famine and feast.
It is what it is.
It'll happen.

Overall, I enjoy the site and its content. From the conversations that are unbelievable to the point of ludicrous, the random conversation with Good,Sexy, Curious humans i may never get to meet, the pics and videos, to the forum and member commentary that can be thoughtful, inspiring and sometimes worthy of a good ol' fashioned head scratching in awe (both good and bad).

The site is entertaining.
The site has potential as a springboard concerning future adventures.
The site reinforces to me, that if one is living in the lifestyle, best not to put all the eggs in one basket.

0% success rate thus far meeting members (not previously known) in the BtoW community and I'm still sticking around. For those of you having shared this experience of "Not Yet", keep the faith. The best things in life are worth waiting for (and until then, be sure to exercise options 🤣)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221017-151231_Drive.jpg
    Screenshot_20221017-151231_Drive.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
.... What will be, will be 😉
Doesn't concern me at all really. An observation. A talking point. After reading so many posts concerning lack of success, which I think is a more educational experience than "mission accomplishment", I took a look at my own experience and thought I'd just toss it out into the webosphere. I'm of the school of thought that more is gained when you build to something as opposed to a freebie. And as I stated in my post, not all my eggs are in one basket. I have omelet options in other dining establishments😁🐣

Last edited:
Doesn't concern ne at all really. An observation. A talking point. After reading so many posts concerning lack of success (which I think is a more educational experience than "mission accomplishment", I took a look at my own experience and thought I'd just toss it out into the webosphere. I'm of the school of thought that more is gained when you build to something as opposed to a freebie. And as I stated in my post, not all my eggs are in one basket. I have omelet options in other dining establishments😁🐣
And there's a million ways to make an omelet. I don't doubt you get your needs met. I do think that there are many that think the same when it pertains to this site or others. It's nice to see others perspective but it seems to be 1 dimensional here at times.

And there's a million ways to make an omelet. I don't doubt you get your needs met. I do think that there are many that think the same when it pertains to this site or others. It's nice to see others perspective but it seems to be 1 dimensional here at times.
One-dimensional and at other times a parallel universe to which I hope I am never transported🤣 Open source forum. Opinions will vary. Facts will be denied. So long as I keep my own logical -emotional balance, I'll wish others the same. Beauty is I can turn my back on those things I so choose. Choice is a blessing

One-dimensional and at other times a parallel universe to which I hope I am never transported🤣 Open source forum. Opinions will vary. Facts will be denied. So long as I keep my own logical -emotional balance, I'll wish others the same. Beauty is I can turn my back on those things I so choose. Choice is a blessing
Absolutely 💯

Of the adult forums and websites I find myself a member of, would you believe I've had a 0% success rate for a face to face meeting with another B&W member(s)?
Ok. Disclaimer. There are those I've met in other venues whom I recently discovered are members of this site. Hell, I even recommend the site to people I know with "Mutual Interests"😇.

Don't get me wrong. I have made the digital acquaintance of those who I KNOW for a fact are genuine, exactly who they claim to be, and yet for *reasons* we have been unable to, or have yet to meet. For all the BBC digital daysdream sycophants, for all the Horny Henry's who falsely claim to be a Hot Henrietta, and for all those who don't quite seem to grasp the concepts of Time-Space-Distance: Me this part of 🌍, You that part of 🌏. I am not a Billionaire, with inexhaustible amounts of $ to travel, I do not have access to future technologies of atomic disintegration and reintegration [think Star Trek Transporters], nor do I have the time of the Vampire Lestat where a day, week, month, year spent wandering is meaningless in application. Normal guy. Doing normal things. Making the best of (or making) normal opportunities. The things that bring me to B&W isn't my sole purpose for being; it's part of things I enjoy doing.

YES.

Would I like to meet people who are across the Globe or a meer few hours down the road?
YES (Daily life takes precedence so I don't stress about it one iota. If it's not "conveniently feasible", it probably ain't gonna happen. Can't miss what I've never had😇)

Do I think some fine day those authentic people whom I met here (or have yet to meet), and myself will enjoy IRL shared time?

-HE SHE THEY are "FAKE"
-I haven't found the correct match to live out my/our HotWife, cuckold, Bull dreams

🤔😭🤬🤷🏿‍♂️

Patience is a virtue.
It is what it is.
It'll happen.

Overall, I enjoy the site and its content. From the conversations that are unbelievable to the point of ludicrous, the random conversation with Good,Sexy, Curious humans i may never get to meet, the pics and videos, to the forum and member commentary that can be thoughtful, inspiring and sometimes worthy of a good ol' fashioned head scratching in awe (both good and bad).

The site reinforces to me, that if one is living in the lifestyle, best not to put all the eggs in one basket.

0% success rate thus far meeting members (not previously known) in the BtoW community and I'm still sticking around. For those of you having shared experience of "Not Yet", keep the faith. The best things in life are worth waiting for (and until then, be sure to exercise options 🤣)
Yes 🖤

Don't get me wrong. I have made the digital acquaintance of those who I KNOW for a fact are genuine, exactly who they claim to be, and yet for *reasons* we have been unable to, or have yet to meet. For all the BBC digital daysdream sycophants, for all the Horny Henry's who falsely claim to be a Hot Henrietta, and for all those who don't quite seem to grasp the concepts of Time-Space-Distance: Me this part of 🌍, You that part of 🌏. I am not a Billionaire, with inexhaustible amounts of $ to travel, I do not have access to future technologies of atomic disintegration and reintegration [think Star Trek Transporters], nor do I have the time of the Vampire Lestat where a day, week, month, year spent wandering is meaningless in application. Normal guy. Doing normal things. Making the best of (or making) normal opportunities. The things that bring me to B&W isn't my sole purpose for being; it's part of things I enjoy doing.

YES.

-HE SHE THEY are "FAKE"

🤔😭🤬🤷🏿‍♂️

Patience is a virtue.
It is what it is.
It'll happen.

0% success rate thus far meeting members (not previously known) in the BtoW community and I'm still sticking around. For those of you having shared experience of "Not Yet", keep the faith. The best things in life are worth waiting for (and until then, be sure to exercise options 🤣)

BTW seems like you are waiting to meet me, hahaha 😁💋❤️‍🔥🖤

People still use snail-mail? Other than Amazon.de? Will wonders never cease! What's a USPS stamp cost these days anyway?
Good question 🤔 I'd have to "Google" it and than see if sending effects like that would be a hazard 🤔 natural or organic and need a special label 🤔 this just turned into way to.much work 🤣

People still use snail-mail? Other than Amazon.de? Will wonders never cease! What's a USPS stamp cost these days anyway?
I read your comment about snail-mail? obviously meant to be humor. Consider this to get mail delivered it must be addressed to a real address if not you get it back telling you no such address or person at that address. Now that's verification something many on this sight complain about every day.

⌛️ patience is a virtue and opportunity is sometimes abgift of the virtuous 😇

Yes, of course:)) Next month I have plan go to Berlin alone.. so why not another month somwhere close to you 😜 and finally it can happen to both of us, hehehe:)) I don’t have luck here , but I try have patience.. and I hope I will meet someone soon😊
It’s life.. it’s same like on all dating sites .

I read your comment about snail-mail? obviously meant to be humor. Consider this to get mail delivered it must be addressed to a real address if not you get it back telling you no such address or person at that address. Now that's verification something many on this sight complain about every day.
If I ever give my real-time physical address on this site, call for help. It means something has gone terribly horribly wrong. Or I moved and the new tenants deserved a mischievous parting gift😇

Back