BtoW Inspired Meetings = 0% results.

we just actually meet someone from here yesterday it was just a meet n greet but we did actually meet and we'll all 3 decide if we want to move forward
I ❤️ meet and greets! I'm not opposed to a playdate on sight however👿

I don't understand why some people, couples & Bulls, get all warped when it's not a first date romp. The social element build comfort and trust. Those two factors in mind, all hell can break loose in fantastic ways at a later time and place ⚡❤️⚡

Last edited:
By nature I am a planner. Spontaneity has its place, yet those moments are rare for me. We are all adults here (supposed to be anyway). Adulting often means sifting through a thought process of YES, MAYBE, NO, NEVER-NOT FUCKING EVER!!!🤣

Or maybe I'm just too "responsible" in the way I live some aspects of my life. I figure that if I can't wait for it, "it", whatever it may be, was/is probably too impulsive to be a good idea.

💯
I don't deal with IFS MAYBES PERHAPS.
Those are sure signs of attention-seeking immaturity.

You said it right. Adults make plans. Kiddies play games.

I ❤️ meet and greets! I'm not opposed to playdate on sight however👿

I dint understand why some people, couples & Bulls, get all warped when it's not a first date romp. The social element build comfort and trust. Those two factors in mind, all hell can break loose in fantastic ways at a later time and place ⚡❤️⚡
We would never do a first date thing, world is too full of crazies plus we need clean tests before any play dates. We aren't wanting to have something stay with us for life for a little fun. Plus I'm very picky I am attracted to men that are around 6' and taller and not into men that have their pants sagging showing their underwear etc or thugs or wannabe thugs. I like men that go to work every day care about their appearance and can actually get along and respect me and my husband as well. Have no interest in hit n runs , we want friendships that have possible sexual side to them from time to time.

We would never do a first date thing, world is too full of crazies plus we need clean tests before any play dates. We aren't wanting to have something stay with us for life for a little fun. Plus I'm very picky I am attracted to men that are around 6' and taller and not into men that have their pants sagging showing their underwear etc or thugs or wannabe thugs. I like men that go to work every day care about their appearance and can actually get along and respect me and my husband as well. Have no interest in hit n runs , we want friendships that have possible sexual side to them from time to time.
How dare you be such great potential playmates and not live in my quaint Bavarian Village (or nearby)!🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230903_101417_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230903_101417_Gallery.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 2
or if you have electricity and heat and gas powered car she will have a fit
There is nothing so mind altering as fucking a woman bent over a classic muscle car. Got to do that once...wasn't my car (wasn't my woman either). Needless to say, a thrilling event.

My bets are on fucked over fossil fuel powered behemoth👍🏾

There is nothing so mind altering as fucking a woman bent over a classic muscle car. Got to do that once...wasn't my car😁

My bets are on fucked over fossil fuel powered behemoth👍🏾
it was awesome when i was fucked on trunk of a convertible Mustang some years back

I think people of this lifestyle just doesnt do meetups. It happens very subtle and secretly.
I know 30-somethings in Germany through fetlife who just go to African cultural events in larger cities and meet black people there, not sure how are they doing now
A lot of black guys and couples have success doing this lifestyle by going to latino african dance events like kizomba and stuff. Men watch how their wives dance passionately with black guys. Who knows where this could lead to.. I know even 20 year old girls who are very attractive and go to Kizomba dance events in Luxembourg, Brussels, Netherlands, not sure what is their end goal, but some already have African last names and black children.

Back