BtoW Inspired Meetings = 0% results.

Yes, of course:)) Next month I have plan go to Berlin alone.. so why not another month somwhere close to you 😜 and finally it can happen to both of us, hehehe:)) I don’t have luck here , but I try have patience.. and I hope I will meet someone soon😊
It’s life.. it’s same like on all dating sites .
Well one of the boundaries in my Castle is no dates directly on home turf. Friends family eyes a plenty. Ansbach, Colmberg, Nurnberg, Wurzburg...Im just throwing names of places out there I'm no stranger to😇

Good question 🤔 I'd have to "Google" it and than see if sending effects like that would be a hazard 🤔 natural or organic and need a special label 🤔 this just turned into way to.much work 🤣
🤣 I spent too much time in customs already transitioning to civilian life, resident non-citizen. I'm sure they'd be happy that I'm sitting in their offices...AGAIN🤣

Well your pool is rather small since its predominatly an American forum but your German.

Of the adult forums and websites I find myself a member of, would you believe I've had a 0% success rate for a face to face meeting with another B&W member(s)?
Ok. Disclaimer. There are those I've met in other venues whom I recently discovered are members of this site. Hell, I even recommend the site to people I know with "Mutual Interests"😇.

Don't get me wrong. I have made the digital acquaintance of those who I KNOW for a fact are genuine, exactly who they claim to be, and yet for *reasons* we have been unable to, or have yet to meet. For all the BBC digital daydream sycophants, for all the Horny Henry's who falsely claim to be a Hot Henrietta, and for all those who don't quite seem to grasp the concepts of Time-Space-Distance: Me this part of 🌍, You that part of 🌏. I am not a Billionaire, with inexhaustible amounts of $ to travel, I do not have access to future technologies of atomic disintegration and reintegration [think Star Trek Transporters], nor do I have the time of the Vampire Lestat where a day, week, month, year spent wandering is meaningless in application. Normal guy. Doing normal things. Making the best of (or making) normal opportunities. The things that bring me to B&W isn't my sole purpose for being; it's part of things I enjoy doing.

All that said, it's a pretty good site.

Could I do without those who attempt to waste my time with sheer and utter 🐂💩?
YES.

Would I like to meet people who are across the Globe or a meer few hours down the road?
YES (Daily life takes precedence so I don't stress about it one iota. If it's not "conveniently feasible", it probably ain't gonna happen. Can't miss what I've never had😇)

Do I think some fine day those authentic people whom I met here (or have yet to meet), and myself will enjoy IRL shared time?
When and if it's meant to be, YES.

I see a lot of angst and frustration in the forums:
-HE SHE THEY are "FAKE"
-I can't find anyone in my area
-I haven't found the correct match to live out my/our HotWife, cuckold, Bull dreams

🤔😭🤬🤷🏿‍♂️

Patience is a virtue.
There will be times of famine and feast.
It is what it is.
It'll happen.

Overall, I enjoy the site and its content. From the conversations that are unbelievable to the point of ludicrous, the random conversation with Good,Sexy, Curious humans i may never get to meet, the pics and videos, to the forum and member commentary that can be thoughtful, inspiring and sometimes worthy of a good ol' fashioned head scratching in awe (both good and bad).

The site is entertaining.
The site has potential as a springboard concerning future adventures.
The site reinforces to me, that if one is living in the lifestyle, best not to put all the eggs in one basket.

0% success rate thus far meeting members (not previously known) in the BtoW community and I'm still sticking around. For those of you having shared this experience of "Not Yet", keep the faith. The best things in life are worth waiting for (and until then, be sure to exercise options 🤣)
This site is 100% bullshit for meeting people offline for sex . Like you said unless you know them already or seen them in other sites . Most couples on here are gay males or cucks .

Of the adult forums and websites I find myself a member of, would you believe I've had a 0% success rate for a face to face meeting with another B&W member(s)?
Ok. Disclaimer. There are those I've met in other venues whom I recently discovered are members of this site. Hell, I even recommend the site to people I know with "Mutual Interests"😇.

Don't get me wrong. I have made the digital acquaintance of those who I KNOW for a fact are genuine, exactly who they claim to be, and yet for *reasons* we have been unable to, or have yet to meet. For all the BBC digital daydream sycophants, for all the Horny Henry's who falsely claim to be a Hot Henrietta, and for all those who don't quite seem to grasp the concepts of Time-Space-Distance: Me this part of 🌍, You that part of 🌏. I am not a Billionaire, with inexhaustible amounts of $ to travel, I do not have access to future technologies of atomic disintegration and reintegration [think Star Trek Transporters], nor do I have the time of the Vampire Lestat where a day, week, month, year spent wandering is meaningless in application. Normal guy. Doing normal things. Making the best of (or making) normal opportunities. The things that bring me to B&W isn't my sole purpose for being; it's part of things I enjoy doing.

YES.

Would I like to meet people who are across the Globe or a meer few hours down the road?
YES (Daily life takes precedence so I don't stress about it one iota. If it's not "conveniently feasible", it probably ain't gonna happen. Can't miss what I've never had😇)

Do I think some fine day those authentic people whom I met here (or have yet to meet), and myself will enjoy IRL shared time?

-HE SHE THEY are "FAKE"
-I haven't found the correct match to live out my/our HotWife, cuckold, Bull dreams

🤔😭🤬🤷🏿‍♂️

Patience is a virtue.
It is what it is.
It'll happen.

Overall, I enjoy the site and its content. From the conversations that are unbelievable to the point of ludicrous, the random conversation with Good,Sexy, Curious humans i may never get to meet, the pics and videos, to the forum and member commentary that can be thoughtful, inspiring and sometimes worthy of a good ol' fashioned head scratching in awe (both good and bad).

The site reinforces to me, that if one is living in the lifestyle, best not to put all the eggs in one basket.

0% success rate thus far meeting members (not previously known) in the BtoW community and I'm still sticking around. For those of you having shared this experience of "Not Yet", keep the faith. The best things in life are worth waiting for (and until then, be sure to exercise options 🤣)

Try SLS I hav e great success on there ! Well worth it !

I thought you would have a better success in Europe. Where the women are more open and real. Instead of the fake and cheesy you find in the states

I thought you would have a better success in Europe. Where the women are more open and real. Instead of the fake and cheesy you find in the states
Don't fall for 100% success rate PassPort bros BS. Anywhere and everywhere you go you will meet genuine/fake, good/bad people .
I never said I don't have success un Europe. Actually I have quite a bit...on BtW I find those seeking my attention to be less reputable than some other sites I know👍🏾

Last edited:
Update: I just revisited this post of mine and I'm happy to report, I maintained an ongoing online acquaintance and eventual meet with a wonderful couple who were in the area for vacation👍.

Good times. Very good times indeed👍🏾

Attachments

• IMG_20230630_001611_578.jpg
    IMG_20230630_001611_578.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20230630_001540_065.jpg
    IMG_20230630_001540_065.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 18
very interesting read. i too hope there was a clear cut way to find a true group of life-stylers. however, i find comfort knowing that they're out there wishing the same thing: feeling enough trust to be with basically, a stranger. how much easier would it be. however, you're right: it's not. So, wait and look see. look see and wait. most good things i have found were found not even trying

glad you revisited this thread

very interesting read. i too hope there was a clear cut way to find a true group of life-stylers. however, i find comfort knowing that they're out there wishing the same thing: feeling enough trust to be with basically, a stranger. how much easier would it be. however, you're right: it's not. So, wait and look see. look see and wait. most good things i have found were found not even trying

glad you revisited this thread
Michelle, the simple fact that you included detail to the "About" section of your profile speaks volumes and goes a long way towards meeting genuine, literate and very capable Bulls. "Photo-mongers" are usually easy to detect if/when they send a message. I've found that a definite "NO" is better than a "Maybe" or "YESSS" while Im waiting, looking, seeing and/or looking seeing waiting😁

Last edited:

YES.

-HE SHE THEY are "FAKE"

🤔😭🤬🤷🏿‍♂️

Patience is a virtue.
It is what it is.
It'll happen.

Very detailed and entertaining way of saying 'this site sucks' 🤣

Back