Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said you’re on the pill right? What’s done is done. Hopefully he is clean. I don’t ever use condoms because I’m allergic and I just don’t like them. Get tested if you’re worried but there isn’t much else you can do.
Yes, i'm taking the pill, i always use it, he sent me exams, but it's a situation that gives a little fear.
Really what’s done is done...

Yes, i'm taking the pill, i always use it, he sent me exams, but it's a situation that gives a little fear.
Really what’s done is done...
You should be okay. There's like a .1% chance and if you're not close to ovulating or what ever the chance is even lower. So realistically it's just in your head. I've came in girls on accident who weren't on the pill
Every situation and person is different though. I strongly believe you'll be ok though!

This week i was fun with new friend, and protection broken at the wrong time, it he ends cumming inside me. :mad::mad::mad:
After broke we continue without, because the cum already inside me. Im use pills, but I was afraid.
What would you do?
View attachment 2120899

Its always worrying when something like that happens. If you are really concerned about it then I would suggest that you get yourself checked out. Otherwise what done is done so just try to put it behind you.

Rea
You should be okay. There's like a .1% chance and if you're not close to ovulating or what ever the chance is even lower. So realistically it's just in your head. I've came in girls on accident who weren't on the pill
Every situation and person is different though. I strongly believe you'll be ok though!
Yes, it must be in my head. But that scares. After the ******* is done, there's nothing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back