Broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week i was fun with new friend, and protection broken at the wrong time, it he ends cumming inside me. :mad::mad::mad:
After broke we continue without, because the cum already inside me. Im use pills, but I was afraid.
What would you do?
View attachment 2120899

OMG just look at that beautiful piece of cock! Amazing, nice catch honey ;) I hope you get pregnant. I can bet all my money that deep inside both you, your hubby and your lover want to see you pregnant with that cock. Like you wouldn't like for your future ******* to have a cock like that :p

Contrary to popular belief fertilization doesn't occur immediately upon insemination. Fertilization generally takes place several hours later. Upon insemination the semen forms a puddle of sorts in the vagina. Within a few minutes the puddle liquefies from body heat and likely the chemistry off the vagina. This activates the sperm and they go egg hunting. Sperm only swim about an inch per hour. So if you douche immediately after intercourse you can wash the sperm out. This is not a reliable method of birth control but can greatly reduce the chance of pregnancy. Once the sperm have found and passed through the cervix then your only quick option is a plan B birth control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back