bringing home a creampie

Yes but maybe not why you think, it's tom's humiliation by my Lovers that I find erotic.

It turns me on to have a lover cum inside me while his balls are slapping my husbands face as he licks my clit while watching a huge black cock spread me out and make me dripping wet It makes me equally hot when my Lover makes him eat up his sperm from my pussy, ass, or even his condom.

Its just as hot when my Lover makes tom suck my pussy juice or ass off his cock between strokes, urinates in his face or mouth, rim my ass open for his thick cock. The best is when a lover fucks toms ass to show him what he is giving me that he can never hope to with his little cock.

Probably tom's biggest humiliation is when I fuck some white guy we know socially that he as to see all the time, especially if he has an even smaller cock than my husbands. I love it when we walk into the yacht club and I see other members whispering about us as we both know exactly what they are saying. If a man propositions me in front of my cuckold I'll almost always say yes.
You are living the dream,and Tom takes cocks like a pro!

Years ago my wife was very late coming home from work one night. I went to bed around midnight, and she showed up around 2:30...definitely had been drinking. She went right to bed wearing only her panties and dozed off. I got up to use the bathroom, then got back in bed...horny and wanting to fuck. Normally I start out by doing oral on her and got her panties off before she started to stir. My head was between her legs when she pushed me away and mounted me cowgirl...she was super horny and fucked me like her ass was on fire...needless to say, I didn't last long. After her affair came to light, we talked about it and she told me about her first time with that BF. She recalled that night when she came home ******* and mentioned how she fought me off when I tried to give her head...said she was so exhausted, she went to bed with remnants a cream pie still inside her and was scared I'd find out about her affair the hard way.

Years ago my wife was very late coming home from work one night. I went to bed around midnight, and she showed up around 2:30...definitely had been drinking. She went right to bed wearing only her panties and dozed off. I got up to use the bathroom, then got back in bed...horny and wanting to fuck. Normally I start out by doing oral on her and got her panties off before she started to stir. My head was between her legs when she pushed me away and mounted me cowgirl...she was super horny and fucked me like her ass was on fire...needless to say, I didn't last long. After her affair came to light, we talked about it and she told me about her first time with that BF. She recalled that night when she came home ******* and mentioned how she fought me off when I tried to give her head...said she was so exhausted, she went to bed with remnants a cream pie still inside her and was scared I'd find out about her affair the hard way.
Hot as hell

Back