bringing home a creampie

Licking cum out of a filled hole, is one of my favorite fantasies. Black cum prefered.
For me their is nothing like licking and eating out my wife's just fucked cream pie from one of her bulls. And her latest bull has a huge load that Is very thick and salty with small lumps in it. The strongest cum I have ever smelled or tasted. And by far the most cum anyone (white or black) has ever pumped inside of my wife.

I absolutely love creampies. I used to be friends with a girl who would let me clean up after her. The first time I was really nervous and wasnt sure, but thankfully she talked me into it. At the time I had a huge crush on her and was basically in love with her so if she asked me to do something I was probably going to. She was on her sofa in her living room and I was kneeled down in front of her, kissing her legs and stomache around her pussy. There was SO much cum in her pussy though. She had really wanted me to eat her and she kept promising that the guy tasted good. She was really hard to say no to, so I started cleaning her up and it was amazing. After like 10 minutes she asked if I thought he tasted good, and I told her yeah. Then she moved me to my back and sat on my face so it flowed out better, and made me tell her "how good Eric's cum taste". He was also my neighbor so it was kind of embarassing because I saw him all the time but it was also really hot. Anyway, after that I was pretty much hooked and I was the one begging.

I was about 24 when I ate my first fresh creampie. I was dating this girl who was a wild little slut. Red hair big tits 20 year old. She was a little slut and cheated on me a lot. So I am sure I sucked on her cum filled pussy before and didn't know.

One night me and my friend were fucking her together in her basement on the bed. Which we did pretty often. That night he dumped his load in her. Then he got up and said he was going to smoke while I finished. As he was walking up stair I was climbing on top of my hot little 20 year old redhead slut. She had a shaved pussy before it was normal. Before I got all the way on top of her she started pushing my head down. I resisted a little having second thoughts. But after a few seconds I went on down and gave her a couple gentle licks being cautious. The smell if sex was intoxicating. And after about a minute or so I was comfortable and she pulled my head tight into her bald little pussy. Between licking her clit I would thrust my tongue deep into her. Sucking and licking my friends load out of her. I could undeniably taste his cum mixed with her juice.

After awhile she came. She pulled me back up onto her and I fucked her good and hard until I dumped my load in her.

Then we got dressed went upstairs and got my friend and we all went out to the bar. Good times my friends.

I envy all of you right now haha. I was never into cuckolding or BBC or whatever but after me and this one girl dated out of no where the fantasy of seeing my girl get railed by a big black dick turned me on so much. I also have a leg wear fetish (tights knee highs stockings etc) she claimed she didn't want anything to do with BBC BUT she did do role playing and scenario sexting. It started from your basic she meets a co worker and he 'meats' her. Blah blah blah. Then it kept getting more hardcore and hardcore. My favorite fantasy by far is having a girl I like/love getting pleased by a black guy (because I wanted her to experience the best and the taboo of it being a black guy) going out in tights/pantyhose. Having sex. Pulling her pantyhose/tights up and saving the cream pie for me to eat later from the crotch of her pantyhose. Then eating her our. Then having sex with her feeling her looser pussy as she non chalantly and seductively brags that she can barely feel me inside her.

Hell I even still dream about it to this day. I've even taken a mixture of yogurt and milk. Drizzled it on an old pair of the crotch of her pantyhose and licked it up as I masturbated. The thought of it all is so fucked up yet so insanely dirty/freaky/kinky that right there is why I love it.

I was about 24 when I ate my first fresh creampie. I was dating this girl who was a wild little slut. Red hair big tits 20 year old. She was a little slut and cheated on me a lot. So I am sure I sucked on her cum filled pussy before and didn't know.

One night me and my friend were fucking her together in her basement on the bed. Which we did pretty often. That night he dumped his load in her. Then he got up and said he was going to smoke while I finished. As he was walking up stair I was climbing on top of my hot little 20 year old redhead slut. She had a shaved pussy before it was normal. Before I got all the way on top of her she started pushing my head down. I resisted a little having second thoughts. But after a few seconds I went on down and gave her a couple gentle licks being cautious. The smell if sex was intoxicating. And after about a minute or so I was comfortable and she pulled my head tight into her bald little pussy. Between licking her clit I would thrust my tongue deep into her. Sucking and licking my friends load out of her. I could undeniably taste his cum mixed with her juice.

After awhile she came. She pulled me back up onto her and I fucked her good and hard until I dumped my load in her.

Then we got dressed went upstairs and got my friend and we all went out to the bar. Good times my friends.

So question for you. Was this friend white or black?

My friend was white. Later on we broke up. She had this black bf. we still talked and she would tell me how big black dick was and how much stamina he had. I used to work the graveyard shift on Saturday nights until early Sunday morning. Then I would come home eat breakfast and crash on the couch. Many times about 10 or 11 am she would show up wanting sex. I knew she had just come from that guys house and been fucking him all night and prob in the morning.

She would walk in and pull up her dress and show me her bare pusssy as she woke me up. Her not wearing panties drive me wild. We would start to make out then she would push me down on her. Once again I had to lick that pussy until she came. Then she would let me in her. This went on for months. Later in we got back together. I remember once we got in a fight and she told me if I broke up with her she would fuck everyone of my friends. Lol. She was such a freak.

Even when a Bull shoots deep inside me his semen won't stay inside long once I get up and start moving. No panties or pantyhose will keep it in. Maybe because their big cock leaves both of my holes gaping, and I've never had a baby.

If I'm playing during the day when tom's at work I have my Bull leave their used condoms on my husband pillow. If he's here he has to eat it from my pussy, ass, or my Bulls condom depending on what level of trust I have with a particular Bull. I like to do that on my knees with my cuckold sucking my clit so all my lovers sperm flow into his mouth when my lover goes soft and pulls out. Plus it makes me very hot to know my Bulls balls are slapping tom in the face as I'm orgasm.

View attachment 358366

If I'm out or at a Bull house or hotel room and I'm going home soon I pull my panties on and let his semen soak them and make my husband go down on me when I get home. Sometimes that not until the next day and it's pretty funky, especially after anal or dp, but tom has been trained to go deep regardless and cleans well. When I spend the night there is almost always a fresh load on top of a crusty one from the night before. It's why my cars always have leather seats!
That is so fucking hot!

Back