bringing friends or family into cucking

True. But the really nice thing about our way is the enjoyment we get from seeing the newly blackened couples absolutely loving their new life style and the great sexual fun we have with all our new lifestyle friends. On a rare occasion, we have actually had family menders join us but only after we thoroughly investigated what we believe would be their response. It has worked so far but we still have to be careful with some of our family. we are not ashamed of what we do but just do not care to get into a hassle with our family unless we have to. We love what we do and have no qualms about it.

It's obvious you and your wife have removed off both your shoulders the shackles of fear that most cuckold couples usually have when letting their neighbours become aware of their lifestyle. A lot of such couples can learn a thing or two from you.

Our neighbors do not really live very close to us since we have a fairly large wooded lawn but several of them are very much in the lifestyle so participate in most everything we do partywise. We feel free about our choices and no guilt at all, so we are able to just enjoy. There is no talk of superiority or inferiority, just great sex.

Our neighbors do not really live very close to us since we have a fairly large wooded lawn but several of them are very much in the lifestyle so participate in most everything we do partywise. We feel free about our choices and no guilt at all, so we are able to just enjoy. There is no talk of superiority or inferiority, just great sex.

Excellent and lovely! Sounds like a swinger's paradise.

Very hot it is. If you want to see proof of the contract, let me know and I'll mail you a copy. I'll look for means of posting it here later. But for real, the contract's been signed and sealed. I intend on paying them a visit before my next return trip to the U.S.
I would actually be very interested in seeing the contract. Let me know if you could send it to me in a pm or email. Mikem8859@gmail.com

Sometimes one can't resist the attraction of watching a friend or family member playing with a Black Cock and not want to be a part of it as well.

I've lost count as to the number of couples and single women who've I'm met by being watched by a friend or family member. Word of mouth or first-hand visual experience is the most reliable way to ensure great experiences and compatibility.

WWOULD love for you to invite my wife and I to one of those parties
True. But the really nice thing about our way is the enjoyment we get from seeing the newly blackened couples absolutely loving their new life style and the great sexual fun we have with all our new lifestyle friends. On a rare occasion, we have actually had family menders join us but only after we thoroughly investigated what we believe would be their response. It has worked so far but we still have to be careful with some of our family. we are not ashamed of what we do but just do not care to get into a hassle with our family unless we have to. We love what we do and have no qualms about it.

I help guide my sister down the road to enjoying Big BLACK COCKS!!!!! WE spent a holiday fucking and fucking BLACK MEN TOGETHER FOR THREE DAYS!!!!! EVEN GOT HER GANGBANGED!!!!! IT WAS GREAT!!!

wives-c-gif.1001037

Wives might not be too inclined to want to share their lover with their best friend. But as long as the bull is capable of giving each a equal share of fucking, that makes things easier for both women to enjoy.

My best friend and former bisexual lover wants it so badly; I would eagerly share with her, but since going black only, her hub will not let her visit me. Before going black, he was fine with everything when I use to visit them and he fucked me, and she visited me and my cuck hubby was not allowed to be with her, but now no way will he agree. The sad part is that he stinks at sex and she fakes it to make him happy.

Back