bringing friends or family into cucking

friends knowing that your wife is or has been Blacked is very exciting for me. Turning another white wife Black is the ultimate and should be what every white "man" lives for

I find this something of a dilemma as this has so far very much been part of our private life and so secret from others. yet at the same time I would find it extremely exciting for others to know Natasha has been blacked and is not simply the good girl assumed. A tough one!

Generally, I definitely think those in the lifestyle should encourage other couples into it. I did suggest that my wife should initiate her (adult) niece on a visit, but circumstances did not allow.

I have gotten several friends into black men. When I go out with my girl friend we both usually end up with black men and on a few occasions we have had foursomes. It's amazing. Last week I my lover fucked me and my ******* at the same time. It wasn't her first time with a black man but it was the first time we shared a black man.
love to fuck both of you

I meet a young black bull on here. He talked me into sending him pics of my mom and eventually her number. On valintines day he sent her a pic of his huge bbc and 6pack saying happy vday. After a few akward text she relaxed and sent him a innocent pic. Shes sent him a handful by this point, nothing provocative but shes interested. He found out that shes been with a black man before. And she said she would go to dinner with him if he came to visit. 100% true

In the first years of me doing this, I kept it very private. But gradually opened to a close friend and my family. I've been keen on trying to encourage others but with mixed results.
My best friend, who had just separated from her husband, was quite upset with me at going with other men. Wasn't interested.
My married sister I did get to go off with a black guy, she did enjoy it but her hubby was definitely not keen and not cuck material. So they didn't join the lifestyle, but at least she went with a black guy.
My eldest (adult) ******* is in a relationship with a girl who is very free with her affections, he knows about this lifestyle and isn't against it. Wether I'd be happy he became a cuck when he's older I'm not entirely sure, it's up to him.
I'm glad I've been open about things, saves a lot of secrets and lies.

In the first years of me doing this, I kept it very private. But gradually opened to a close friend and my family. I've been keen on trying to encourage others but with mixed results.
My best friend, who had just separated from her husband, was quite upset with me at going with other men. Wasn't interested.
My married sister I did get to go off with a black guy, she did enjoy it but her hubby was definitely not keen and not cuck material. So they didn't join the lifestyle, but at least she went with a black guy.
My eldest (adult) ******* is in a relationship with a girl who is very free with her affections, he knows about this lifestyle and isn't against it. Wether I'd be happy he became a cuck when he's older I'm not entirely sure, it's up to him.
I'm glad I've been open about things, saves a lot of secrets and lies.
Nice share..

Has anyone got someone else into the cuck bbc lifestyle? Like a wife or husband got their friends or family members into it. Or a bull got another another bull to start having sex with married women? If so who and how did this come about?
In my case my wife lover invited his buddies to fuck my wife..it happens in closed circle.

Back