Bring back Prima Nocta?

What do you think of Prima Nocta? It was the right of rulers to spend the first night with the newly married wife of their subject, and by extension, priority in the opportunity to impregnate her. Since black men are now the masters, should they have this right?
as i have stated before on here, my 2nd marriage, after the ceremony she and her bull went to the room in the hotel to consumate our marriage, i went to another room 2 floors down to watch tv. so yes, i believe this should start before the marriage...BNWO Rules!

Last edited:
An interesting idea, maybe something that is already the norm for a couple in the lifestyle?
I can imagine if i was a cuckold before getting married, any bull would want this for their couple.

It is a myth. There is little to no evidence that ‚ius primae noctis‘ was a thing.
It may be a sexy fantasy when it comes to cuckolding but there is nothing to "bring back“. It was never established.

It is a myth. There is little to no evidence that ‚ius primae noctis‘ was a thing.
It may be a sexy fantasy when it comes to cuckolding but there is nothing to "bring back“. It was never established.
it really was a think. in the UK the English did with this with Scots.

What do you think of Prima Nocta? It was the right of rulers to spend the first night with the newly married wife of their subject, and by extension, priority in the opportunity to impregnate her. Since black men are now the masters, should they have this right?
As long as wife agree: yes, for sure, no doubt!

Back