breed her....

Breeding fantasy excites me alot
But having black baby for real is a difference thing and responsability
Also you need to explain to your family alot about black baby
The fantasy can be hot and exciting for some people. But in real life a person has to deal with the consequences. Some white women actually want to have a baby and rise it on their own. Some white couples have an advanced fantasy desire to also have a black baby. Neither one of them expect the black man, or men, to be a part of the baby's life or to pay for the upbringing of the baby. This kind of choice is unconventional and breaks societies unwritten rules for how to raise a baby. but, just because it is different does not mean it is wrong. This cultural system is a manufactured set of rules, laws and customs that people have been raised in since birth. To break those rules a person has to tear down the walls in their minds against it. it may not be for everyone - but a free people should be free to do what they want. Otherwise we are nothing more than indentured servants doing only what the masters want from cradle to the grave. If we choose not to go to that level of cultural change, we still have the right to exercise our ideas and fantasies as a free people. If we restrict our fantasies, we are already slaves in our minds.

Once a celebrity (Ms. Miley?) has a mixed baby just to be socially responsible, it will be fashionable. Then, more couples will take the plunge. It'll start in California. Ultimately, it'll be shameful not to have at least one mixed baby.

"Yeah, man, you're absolutely right ... here, want another drag."

View attachment 649351 .........View attachment 649357

I fully intend to live this lifestyle and find a wife who will make this happen. And I won't look back and have any regrets if I do. But I'm well aware that I'm completely crazy because of it and that it will *never* become a shame to have a nuclear family in which the husband and wife actually procreate together!

Back