Bred

We have been in the lifestyle for over 20 years up still about 2 year or so ago the wife was on the pill and every guy she was with had to ware a condom . At that time it was white guys or white couple .Then she met her first black guy with my help .For the first 2 or 3 month she stay on the pill and had to ware a condom ,then things change first the wearing of a condom went away by then we were only meeting with black guys every now and then a white couple we had been friend with for very but he had to wear a condom .Then one night we were talking and she told me she was thinking about going off the pill to two weeks later she was off the pill . So here we are today 2 years later with a wife that is no longer on the pill or making the guys ware a condom and only meeting with black guys .So far so good but will her luck run out
She's in her 50's. I don't think a baby is in your future.

The most ignorant thing you could say… some couples or single women just want a biracial chid or children with no strings attached. Goofy
That's not the smartest thing to say either. Raising a baby is both time consuming and expensive. And the baby needs BOTH parents for emotional and physical nuturing . This irresponsible attitude of I'll drop a kid here or there and walk away is not the environment to change a decades long issue of single parent ******* growing up with issues and inadequate parenting.

Last edited:
That's not the smartest thing to say either. Raising a baby is both time consuming and expensive. And the baby needs BOTH parents for emotional and physical nuturing . This irresponsible attitude of I'll drop a kid here or there and walk away is not the environment to change a decades long issue of single parent ******* growing up with issues and inadequate parenting.
I find myself agreeing with you pretty often. You’re husband has a jewel on his hands. I find the pregnancy scenario extremely hot in my imagination too but in real life, no fucking way. Luckily for me, my wife is fixed because I love it when she has her boyfriend’s cum inside of her. So does she.

Does anyone else have the urge to be bred. I'm not sure I could do it but the thought of carrying a black baby excites me.

Sounds like it’s not for you… to each their own! Some women just simply want babies with NO STRINGS ATTACHED! Just because it’s not a preference for you doesn’t mean it’s not for others. A few friends only had a mom and did not struggle raising them and they came out perfectly fine… it’s not An irresponsible attitude if you are constantly making sure before you do anything with the person that is wanting a baby with someone that they will probably never speak to you again and they agree to it. I don’t just go drop ******* off, FYI a female has every right to say no,Single women or couples inbox or call me I don’t call them.goofy woman, buzz off!😉

And this just dawned on me. what’s the difference between a single woman walking into A clinic To get an artificial insemination? I’d love to hear your so-called educated response.

You are exactly right. Single moms are the worst thing to ever happen to society. It is directly related to rise in crime, high school drop outs, ******* use, etc. Paying women welfare to have babies was the worse thing enacted by the government.

You are exactly right. Single moms are the worst thing to ever happen to society. It is directly related to rise in crime, high school drop outs, ******* use, etc. Paying women welfare to have babies was the worse thing enacted by the government.
How about the man take ownership for waving his dick around like a magic wand. Single moms are the worst thing to happen to society? That statement outside of idiotic deserves no response. How about men who have no responsibility beyond the head of their dick and brains in their crotch that do the predominate amount of thinking? Single moms didn’t happen unilaterally. Single moms are a direct result of irresponsible men and are a result of both parties not using their brains. I read these threads of guys wandering around dick in hand providing “breedings” services like we are talking about livestock. These are human lives and they deserve parents- not a handicap from the conception that will affect several lives 100 times over.

I am just happy that she chooses to stay with me because she is clearly out of my league. Look at her, then look at me. I am blessed to have such a beautiful wife. If she chooses to mix her genetic material with a superior man, then I totally understand and support that.
HER:
View attachment 3279107

ME:
View attachment 3279108
What are you basing your self-worth on, your dick? If a man's penis determines his self-worth, then a lot of us need to just lay down and die. I try to just sit by, but man it grinds me to see people, not even gonna say men, lowering themselves to others. Fuck all that, no man or woman should ever see themselves beneath another.

And this just dawned on me. what’s the difference between a single woman walking into A clinic To get an artificial insemination? I’d love to hear your so-called educated
My so called educated response? You know my education levels? That’s a cool trick. What’s the difference ? To me very little. The baby still suffers from a one parent household. So their is my so called educated response. Children need two parents to develop social and emotional skill sets.

Back