Breasts Denial for Beta Whitebois

My wife hasn't let me see her nude since August 2011. She's always covered up even if it's dark. She also has me pussy free for almost 6 years now, but it also means I don't touch any part of her body. She touches my dick when she gives me a hand job, but that's all. I'm allowed to touch whatever for the very rare times she has me eat her, usually less than once a year, but she will tell me off if she thinks I'm touching something I shouldn't.
Does she do anything other than hand jobs to get you off? Other creative options to mix things up or are hand jobs good enough for you? My husband needs more than a hand job everytime.

I've noticed many whitebois claim they are proudly pussy-free, and I've always wondered why breasts denial isn't mentioned too. Along with staying pussy-free, whitebois have no business touching women's breasts in my opinion.

Are there any couples here who practice this form of denial? What are your thoughts on it? And does anyone have any captioned images for breasts denial?
I want that too. I have asked my wife to deny me her tits as only black men deserve to enjoy her big white boobs.

Oh my lord, I had to renew this thread. My wife just recently in the last week and a half started deny me the ability to touch her boobs. Telling me they are completely off limits to me at this point and only for her boy toy. Sad thing is she won't see him for a long time so I don't know how long this will last. I'm wondering if the next step will be not being allowed to even see them? I am absolutely beside myself because I love rubbing on her beautiful tits especially when I'm scrubbing her up in the shower. But she will not allow it at all. Honestly, it's frustrating but I couldn't be happier that she made this decision.

I've experienced once being nudity-free for a week, basically I wasn't allowed to see her pussy,her full breast or her ass . even during our cuckold session I wasn't allowed to stay when she began to take her clothes off, it's fun to test but I wouldn't recommand hit as a permanent lifestyle as it's vrry frustrating
Yes we have done it as a game as well on a temporary basis

Back