Joy's Safari Adventure

Joy is getting ready to celebrate her fourty ninth birthday with a trip to Africa along with her three teenage girls. Joy is a divorce mom who's treating herself an ******* to a safari adventure into the wilderness. The ******* wanted to experience the true nature of the wilderness so Joy saved up for the trip and why not on her birthday. They all are so excited to see Africa as the plane lands and they head to the hotel. They are all staying in one room and Joy is briefing the girls of the do and don't while on this trip. Joy feels as though they are out of place being surrounded by so many black employees working at the hotel. They spent the first day at the poolside enjoying the food and drinks being provided. As the head out on the second day that's planned for the safari adventure, they are met by their guide on the wilderness adventure. He is a tall skinny black black black guy, the darkest they had ever seen before. His skin is silky black as if it was waxed and polish but beautiful to the eyes of Joy . Joy has never had any interest in black men before but this man really peeked her interest sexually somehow. They load onto the safari bus after receiving the instructions on what not to do on the trip. As they travel out into the wilderness they are enjoying the wild animals that they have seen so far. Elephants, giraffes, lions and so many more. They stop for lunch at a small cafe out in the middle of nowhere, the girls rush off the bus and secure a table inside. The guide comes in a little later after everyone has ordered and eating. He gets his food and sits at a table while everyone else is eating with friends and family. Joy tells the girls that she's going to sit with him and ask questions while he eats hopefully he won't mind. Joy introduced herself as Joy and he as Marcau. As Marcau rushes through lunch Joy got to learn a little about Marcau and she found out that he actually lived at the hotel they are staying at, his family actually owns the hotel. As they continue with the safari adventure they enter bush country which is very difficult and dangerous because of the terrain. The tour is coming to an end as the sun begins to settle and visibly dimmer. The tour bus comes to a sudden stop and Marcau tells everyone to be very quiet as two rhinos are mating. Joy has a close up view of them because it's on her side. This male black rhino is getting ready to fuck this rare white rhino. Joy is thrilled to be that close as she hits record on her GoPro. Joy was hoping for some great shot to share with her friends. As she records the black rhino huge cock heads toward the white rhino pussy and he thrusts forward into her pussy and she could hear the splash of the white rhino pussy as it jerked to free herself from the ******* of the black rhino massive dick penetration. He thrusts and thrusts into her until you hear a strange grunting noise and the black rhino blows a huge load of rhino juice deep inside the white rhino pussy. The white rhino breaks free and runs out into the bushes as the black rhino lays down in the brush with his huge massive dick hanging out dripping cum everywhere. As the bus returns to traveling it's snickers and giggles but their are a lot of wet pussies and hard dicks on the bus. As they return to the hotel everyone is exhausted from the adventure and head to their rooms. The girls bathe and falls off to sleep but Joy is hot and bothered and her chubby hairy pussy is twitching and smelling from musk and dried up cum . She runs herself a warm bath and soaks in it thinking about how massive that black rhino dick was and how it turned her on watching them fuck . Joy begins to rub her tight pink pussy lips as she closed her eyes thinking about those rhinos and what it would feel like in her pussy since she hasn't had sex in four years. Joy was fingering herself when she heard a noise so she stopped and dried off. She put on her housecoat and went to see what was the noise. It probably was one of the girls so Joy went into the separate area of the room from the girls and she played back the film of the rhinos fucking and fingering herself some more but she stopped because she didn't want one of the girls to walk in on her . Joy remembering that Marcau said that the lounge in the hotel stayed open late and he would be there most of the night. He told her that she could have food and drinks free since it was her birthday so she got dressed in a sheer light sundress and went down to the lounge. Marcau wasn't there but Joy ordered a couple of drinks for herself and some food as she enjoyed the music. She watched as several couples danced closely together with the men grinning and rubbing their partners ass . Joy ordered several more drinks and was a little tipsy now and she just couldn't get that black rhino dick out of her mind when she noticed that a tall dark figure walked in dressed in a casual short set. It was Marcau so Joy being overly excited she jumped up and called out loud Marcau Marcau over here. Marcau waved and continued to the bartender. He turned and pointed to Joy as the bartender nodded his head yes . Marcau walked out of the lounge leaving Joy puzzled and disappointed. The bartender walks over and tells Joy that her food and drinks are covered and he handed her a note from Marcau stating that he would be in 506 watching movies and if she felt like visiting she was Welcum to join him. Joy was now filled with joy and she ordered a bottle of wine to go as she ran for the elevator.Marcau had left the door cracked as Joy entered his room he was laying on the couch watching Monster Ball , he waved Joy over and as soon as she sat down next to him he put a arm around her neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Joy was ready for Marcau to do whatever he wanted with her. Marcau took his free hand and ran it across Joy hard pink nipples. Joy moaned ( take me Marcau anyway that you see fit , please take me ) . Marcau stood Joy up and proceeded to disrobe her. Joy didn't have on any panties nor bra and Marcau came out of his clothes exsposing a long black cock that Joy had never experienced before. He sat her down on the couch and placed his long black cock into her mouth as she tried her best to suck it but only to gag on the length of it. Marcau didn't care he continued to shove that thing down her throat again and again making Joy gag until she literally threw up on his dick . With tears running down her cheeks she tells Marcau that she hasn't had sex in years and she needs to be fucked like a white rhino. Joy turned onto all fours and spread her cheeks waiting on Marcau long black cock to enter her neglected pussy. Like the black rhino Marcau violently shoved into Joy pussy as she screamed out in pleasure and pain. Marcau thrusts in and out rapidly as if he's never going to have pussy again. Joy came three times back to back as her white love juice shines on Marcau long black cock . Marcau wipes his dick off with a towel and wipes Joy pussy dry as he puts her into the missionary position and pounds her dry pussy until Joy nuts over his dark stick again and again. Joy pussy is slippery wet now and Marcau is pumping inside her walls with all his might and soon he grunts and blows a huge load of milky cum deep down Joy love tunnel. Marcau rolls off of Joy and she gathers her dress and put it on and leaves. When Joy returned to her room the girls are up talking and they take one look at mom and knows that she's been partying. They wished her a happy birthday and tells her that they are so proud of her taking time out to have fun. Joy kisses them goodnight and she goes straight to bed. The girls discuss between themselves what mom was doing as they laughed and they all agreed that she has sex on her breath and body. The girls plan to ask her in the morning about her night. All the brothers are hoping Joy raises them right. LOL

Wow I didn't know that I would be graded on my writing. I'm writing as this is coming into my head brother. Remember no one is going to publish this.

Are you Dyslexic .? If so then I will space the paragraphs. No one else has any problems reading All the stories that I have posted. Sorry buddy majority rules. If Dyslexic then I will change...... second option is not to try and read my stories. You're dismissed from here Buddy

Back