Breasts Denial for Beta Whitebois

I've noticed many whitebois claim they are proudly pussy-free, and I've always wondered why breasts denial isn't mentioned too. Along with staying pussy-free, whitebois have no business touching women's breasts in my opinion.

Are there any couples here who practice this form of denial? What are your thoughts on it? And does anyone have any captioned images for breasts denial?

Recognizing the dominance of the bull, the hubby completely transfers his wife into his hands, which means he loses the right to her, turning into her friend, who is sometimes allowed to do all the actions that the bull will allow with his woman ...
T863524720.jpghis is called extreme cuckolding and is usually spelled out in the contract

Each couple can make their own decisions on what direction they want their relationship to go. If she doesn't want his touch that's up to her. However too much of this can possibly go from fun, and erotic to p*ssing the husband off; and him leaving her for another woman.
Any actions of the wife can lead to divorce! If you look at it this way, because if the wife refuses her husband sex, this is a reason for divorce, if the wife has a lover - a reason for divorce? Yes ! And if the wife decides that she wants children from another man, a reason for divorce - Yes!
So it's like a wormhole, you know how you go into it, but not everyone knows where it will lead them, because it's like a ******* that drags you deeper and deeper and those men who like the humiliation from the fact that their wife has a lover, the humiliation from the fact that his wife has sex with other men but no sex with him, I'm a humiliation from the fact that his friends Familiar relatives know that he is a cuckold And that's all he likes, believe me, not far from the fact that he will be completely deprived of access to the body where he will be allowed the maximum touch the tongue and then after cum of the bull

We don't have a rule that like I'm not allowed to see her with her clothes off ever or something like that, but being respectful to the man of the house is important in our relationship. When a guy is fucking a girl, she's not going to flash her tits to another guy, and if another guy is staring at her tits or tries to grab her butt inappropriately, he's rightfully gonna get his ass beat.

I might see her in a bra or something if she just got out of the shower or whatever, but she's not gonna just walk out into the living room naked when we're home together. I do see her naked/topless somewhat often, but it's when he's with her. And still the assumption is that I'm not just gonna stare at her tits or something, or that I can just go into the bedroom to stare at her if they have the door closed. But they know I'm not gonna try anything, so if I see her a little because he has her topless sucking him off in the living room, it's okay if I see her without clothes on.

We don't have a rule that like I'm not allowed to see her with her clothes off ever or something like that, but being respectful to the man of the house is important in our relationship. When a guy is fucking a girl, she's not going to flash her tits to another guy, and if another guy is staring at her tits or tries to grab her butt inappropriately, he's rightfully gonna get his ass beat.

I might see her in a bra or something if she just got out of the shower or whatever, but she's not gonna just walk out into the living room naked when we're home together. I do see her naked/topless somewhat often, but it's when he's with her. And still the assumption is that I'm not just gonna stare at her tits or something, or that I can just go into the bedroom to stare at her if they have the door closed. But they know I'm not gonna try anything, so if I see her a little because he has her topless sucking him off in the living room, it's okay if I see her without clothes on.
This sounds reasonable. In pussy-free relationships, the wife has no reason to be naked/topless around husband. But incidentally seeing her naked in front of her boyfriend might be allowed. When performing oral service, the wife might be more comfortable wearing a night gown to provide some amount of discretion.

So hot!

My wife hasn't let me see her nude since August 2011. She's always covered up even if it's dark. She also has me pussy free for almost 6 years now, but it also means I don't touch any part of her body. She touches my dick when she gives me a hand job, but that's all. I'm allowed to touch whatever for the very rare times she has me eat her, usually less than once a year, but she will tell me off if she thinks I'm touching something I shouldn't.

Many wives, going over to the black side, begin to limit their white hubby!
The wife of one of my friends, under any pretext, ruled out that he saw her naked body, even in those rare moments when she allowed any sex, it happened with the lights off and sometimes even with the fact that she was partially dressed! and only recently, accidentally going to her phone, he found several nude photos of her, and saw that she had a spade ♠️ tattoo right on her pubis...
He doesn’t know how to be now, as it turned out, the fantasy turned into reality, but he is afraid that she will leave him If she finds out that he was digging into her phone 🤕

Back