Boyfriend vs Bull

You didn't mention Master/owner which are different from boyfriend/ bull. Women in this lifestyle long enough will likely have all four. Boyfriend/bull/acquaintance/fellow worker and ONS are more common but many women find master/ owner more sexually fulfilling as the master/owner typically exposes them to more sexual variances as they often/usually share women with other BBC. Boyfriend/bull can mean more sexual frequency but not necessarily.
I started very much in the bull category and was shared with just one guy in front of my husband. As we did this more often I moved more into the master/owner category and it opened up a lot of different types of sex. I am very happy being owned and shared, it is the most exciting part for me

You didn't mention Master/owner which are different from boyfriend/ bull. Women in this lifestyle long enough will likely have all four. Boyfriend/bull/acquaintance/fellow worker and ONS are more common but many women find master/ owner more sexually fulfilling as the master/owner typically exposes them to more sexual variances as they often/usually share women with other BBC. Boyfriend/bull can mean more sexual frequency but not necessarily.

Not sure that’s a realistic thing ? Master/owner. Anyone have experience with this or is it all fantasy.

Not sure that’s a realistic thing ? Master/owner. Anyone have experience with this or is it all fantasy.
Certainly Bull/Boyfriend is more common. Age is a significant factor where younger white couples involve themselves with older black men who then lead them into new and varied sexual activities. As this relationship lasts , the involvement / impact of the older black male increases. This huge influence often leads to the control exercised in a master / owner relationship.

I started very much in the bull category and was shared with just one guy in front of my husband. As we did this more often I moved more into the master/owner category and it opened up a lot of different types of sex. I am very happy being owned and shared, it is the most exciting part for me
What do you enjoy about this relationships

For us it is more finding someone that clicked with us on a personal level, someone that would be a friend and someone to enjoy talking to and hanging out with without the sex. Throw in great interracial sex and there is a comfort level that makes it more intimate with someone you are used to, and less apprehension about going bareback. Even more important is once you find someone that works out, there is a tremendous amount of time saved with no-shows, wannabe's, and the general filtering that is required to find someone that is compatible.

Not sure if boyfriend is the exact word, but it is closer that simply being a one-night-stand. Nothing wrong with the boyfriend acting like a bull though.

I love being told when and who I am going to fuck. That is exciting to me to have him say his friend is stopping over and I should be ready. Several times he has had me used by a group which is really exciting. A few times I have been pimped out too which was amazing. I love the variety and doing what I am told.
Sex w/o respondsibility or choice. Submission to the Alpha male.

For us it is more finding someone that clicked with us on a personal level, someone that would be a friend and someone to enjoy talking to and hanging out with without the sex. Throw in great interracial sex and there is a comfort level that makes it more intimate with someone you are used to, and less apprehension about going bareback. Even more important is once you find someone that works out, there is a tremendous amount of time saved with no-shows, wannabe's, and the general filtering that is required to find someone that is compatible.

Not sure if boyfriend is the exact word, but it is closer that simply being a one-night-stand. Nothing wrong with the boyfriend acting like a bull though.
I believe the modern term is " friends with benefits "

We thoroughly enjoy the fewer partners but ongoing relationship. Part of the challenge for us is we don't have enough time to have fun as frequently as we might otherwise like to with a busy growing family and very active work lives, it means there are fewer play opportunities. Add to it she loves to take bare cock and come in her pussy, it means there are only a very short list of men we trust to take care of her with minimal risk. And for that, it means we only do this with a few bulls, but high quality partners so we both thoroughly enjoy the experience every time.

I prefer BOYFRIEND! I am
Not a submissive women. So I prefer to react on respect and feelings. Rather than just physical. I prefer to be courted. Date me! I just happen to be happily married that’s all. That’s not going to change. But I can easily care for two men at the same time. But he has to be exceptional!!! And offer more than my husband can. I want a man on my arm that other women will envy. But this is a rare find! If he doesn’t offer more than my husband or something different. Then why bother! But that’s just me!

I prefer BOYFRIEND! I am
Not a submissive women. So I prefer to react on respect and feelings. Rather than just physical. I prefer to be courted. Date me! I just happen to be happily married that’s all. That’s not going to change. But I can easily care for two men at the same time. But he has to be exceptional!!! And offer more than my husband can. I want a man on my arm that other women will envy. But this is a rare find! If he doesn’t offer more than my husband or something different. Then why bother! But that’s just me!
I like how you think lol

This sounds great

Back