Boston Has No Sexy Women LOL

superdick33

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
I just moved to Boston and it's a cool place but where the FOOK are the sexy women???

I have been to many states as some you know and I got spoiled between Miami,New York,Atlanta and so on but I am going from Debham-Quincy and I can't find any females I am attracted to even golds gym ain't got *******.

Anyone from Boston that lives here know where to meet some decent girls everyone including the guys dress and look like complete ass.

Me being from Miami and born in New York we take pride in looking clean and professional with some swag now I know why people keep telling me meet females in New York,Canada and New Jersey I may just have to travel to meet some well dress and kept up Females

Thoughts???...

It's funny. I listen to Bill Burr and Louis CK and I think both said roughly the same things about Boston women.
Yeah Bruh been here two days and no hotties walking around you see a 7-8 once and a blue moon but nothing but flat ass plain janes not like when I was in Miami but it's ok I am mostly here to make money I will go to New York and Canada more often

Yeah Bruh been here two days and no hotties walking around you see a 7-8 once and a blue moon but nothing but flat ass plain janes not like when I was in Miami but it's ok I am mostly here to make money I will go to New York and Canada more often
When you come from the states with the hottest girls, you get used to the standard. When I was in Louisiana, outside of the LSU girls it was a ******* show.

...and I assume you think that bad mouthing the women in Boston is a great way to meet more?
Nah was not badmouthing just saying what I see check the internet I am just saying people in general don't Up keep themselves I was told that when I got here

Your thread says "Boston has no sexy women", you say "decent girls dress and look like complete ass" and "nothing but flat ass" .... huh. Maybe we have different interpretation of what "badmouthing" means. I am glad that it says that on the internet, though - it MUST be true! Keep on keepin' on! Enjoy your time here, hope you find better luck somewhere else since we're all ugly and "flat ass".

I just moved to Boston and it's a cool place but where the FOOK are the sexy women???

I have been to many states as some you know and I got spoiled between Miami,New York,Atlanta and so on but I am going from Debham-Quincy and I can't find any females I am attracted to even golds gym ain't got *******.

Anyone from Boston that lives here know where to meet some decent girls everyone including the guys dress and look like complete ass.

Me being from Miami and born in New York we take pride in looking clean and professional with some swag now I know why people keep telling me meet females in New York,Canada and New Jersey I may just have to travel to meet some well dress and kept up Females

Thoughts???...
dog they around, hit them nightclubs........If they still let clubs out like the Roxy in '06, easy money.......On the low they love NY dudes......;)

Your thread says "Boston has no sexy women", you say "decent girls dress and look like complete ass" and "nothing but flat ass" .... huh. Maybe we have different interpretation of what "badmouthing" means. I am glad that it says that on the internet, though - it MUST be true! Keep on keepin' on! Enjoy your time here, hope you find better luck somewhere else since we're all ugly and "flat ass".
Btw kiddo was not attacking you or anything and it has nothing to do with Boston women from this site either I was talking about the ones I have seen driving around the city and other places I see a few cute ones on this site but offline not much but take it as you like;)

girllllllllll you suppose to show @superdick33 around personally and change his mind ..........

Back