BNWO Believer Wanted

We are looking for well educated, strong believers in black supremacy. Live-In, HoH would be ideal at some point. My husband is willing to learn and live as an in-house reparations servant/butler. I am looking to be the trophy wife of a black alpha. This is more than sexual, so please be interested in this as a lifestyle. If you are real we can chat on hangouts and, yes, i can verify.

We are looking for well educated, strong believers in black supremacy. Live-In, HoH would be ideal at some point. My husband is willing to learn and live as an in-house reparations servant/butler. I am looking to be the trophy wife of a black alpha. This is more than sexual, so please be interested in this as a lifestyle. If you are real we can chat on hangouts and, yes, i can verify.
Location? Also get verified!

I am very new here. i hope there are real alphas out there.
we have homes in MA and TX
I'm a Alpha male with the mind and power to satisfy your needs. I live in San Antonio where in TX are you located. I would love to meet you and learn more about your experience and interests. You can reach me on snap at Sandyfax or text me if you want
210 548-4064

we haven't really found any real black men who are looking for HoH experience with a white couple. Must be educated BNWO believers.
I, Jenn, am on hangouts

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to join as a sissy whiteboi who worships your Black man. I support BNWO.

Back