Blackmen: Future Family Structure Primarily Interracial?

vej54

Male
Gold Member
Gents/Brothers....traditional marriage is on decline atleast in Western nations so, what will our family structure look like in the future and WHY?

Let's hear it....

In my opinion married couples should include a black man into their marriage as soon as they get married and have the bull close so the ******* know him as a friend. When they get a little older like 15 tell them that you love taking black coco and husband likes watching. Encourage them to explore bbc

In my opinion married couples should include a black man into their marriage as soon as they get married and have the bull close so the ******* know him as a friend. When they get a little older like 15 tell them that you love taking black coco and husband likes watching. Encourage them to explore bbc
I presume this is part of your dynamic and if so, please share some of your experiences

black men should have open access and rights to any white woman they choose, anytime, for any length of time. they could stop in and fuck your wife on the way somewhere else, or maybe they'll take away your girlfriend and use her mouth indefinitely. all white women would also be required to have at least one mixed, black men decide if she should have more.

Back