Overnight stay of bull/fwb , hiding lifestyle from family and polyamory

Fun topic, so when i was growing up in the 70s i thought it was normal to see your mom fucking and sucking dads friends from time to time lol!
Well, it happened. Mom didn't make a big deal about it and none of us mentioned it to Dad. It wasn't until years later that we learned the truth about their marriage. However it was awkward when we met their k ids.

Most cucks will find themselves in this position eventually. There are some things our wives need we can't/won't provide, and we have to accept our wives decisions even if we find them uncomfortable.
You're right of course, but it wasn't just me.
Our dau ghter, when she was 8, once caught/saw "mom and
her friend" doing it on the living room sofa.
Even she though "that black man" was hurting mommy.

The pulling of hair and/or having their hand on wife's throat
does look very menacing. But I do acknowledge that I have also
seen my wife's clit sticking-out when it's happening so that
says something as well.

We simply confine our sexlives to those people we are having sex with. We don't flaunt it, even tho there is a titillating aspect to that (having people KNOW I enjoy BBC was quite sexciting for me when I was active), involving unknowing unparticipating family is simply a bad mistake and an error in judgement. Same with your younger ones. Just not something they need to know about.
If someone is visiting, and family shows up, you treat that visitor like you would your family while they are there. And jump their bones the second family leaves.

Curious, does your family show up unannounced on a regular basis? I suppose if they live locally, that is a possibility but we live hindreds of miles from our nearest relative so the only people that would do this are my parents, who think nothing of driving 900 miles unannounced and ask when they get there is we "mind if they visit a while"........hubby HATES that. J (the wife)

We simply confine our sexlives to those people we are having sex with. We don't flaunt it, even tho there is a titillating aspect to that (having people KNOW I enjoy BBC was quite sexciting for me when I was active), involving unknowing unparticipating family is simply a bad mistake and an error in judgement. Same with your younger ones. Just not something they need to know about.
If someone is visiting, and family shows up, you treat that visitor like you would your family while they are there. And jump their bones the second family leaves.

Curious, does your family show up unannounced on a regular basis? I suppose if they live locally, that is a possibility but we live hindreds of miles from our nearest relative so the only people that would do this are my parents, who think nothing of driving 900 miles unannounced and ask when they get there is we "mind if they visit a while"........hubby HATES that. J (the wife)
Our families do live very close.
But sometimes, when Chris and her bull were still pretty wasted from weed,
they wouldn't even notice (or at least that's what she said).

Also, she acknowledges that cannabis does change her personality
and makes her behave and talk nasty.

You're right of course, but it wasn't just me.
Our dau ghter, when she was 8, once caught/saw "mom and
her friend" doing it on the living room sofa.
Even she though "that black man" was hurting mommy.

The pulling of hair and/or having their hand on wife's throat
does look very menacing. But I do acknowledge that I have also
seen my wife's clit sticking-out when it's happening so that
says something as well.
Something similar happened with one of our d aughters. I was annoyed at the time. Years later I overheard them talking and my ******* said she unstood now. I think that disturbed and upset me more. Such is life.

Something similar happened with one of our d aughters. I was annoyed at the time. Years later I overheard them talking and my ******* said she unstood now. I think that disturbed and upset me more. Such is life.
Years later, our dau ghter confessed that she once saw me underneath "mom"
as a stranger was doing mom in the ass.

She said she was 16 at the time. But she also said she immediately went to her bedroom
and used one of "mom's" old dildos and put it up her own butthole and came
almost instantly. What could I say when I found out?

Years later, our dau ghter confessed that she once saw me underneath "mom"
as a stranger was doing mom in the ass.

She said she was 16 at the time. But she also said she immediately went to her bedroom
and used one of "mom's" old dildos and put it up her own butthole and came
almost instantly. What could I say when I found out.
It's called, "Giving the k ids a healthy start in life." lol

Back