Blackmail

Opasan1

Male
From
IL, US
So.... blackmail for fantasy or for real? Who has thought about it or actually tried going about it?

I have thought about how hot it would be to have another women, who loves bbc, befriend my wife and then over a bit of getting to k ow one another start talking about bbc and how she should try it. More or less.

She would have to get some blackmail material to use on her and just keep pushing her with tasks to do and perform, pictures to take and send back to her, so on. I love this approach for some reason. Anyone else? Thoughts?
Thx

years ago I started sending my wife pictures to her boss. not showing her face. started clothed and then each week id send him a picture of her with a little less cloths. finally totally nude. he guessed who it was an blackmailed her into having sex with him an some fellow workers. it was grest as she never knew I was the one to seen the pictures. now he is fucking her every nite after work

years ago I started sending my wife pictures to her boss. not showing her face. started clothed and then each week id send him a picture of her with a little less cloths. finally totally nude. he guessed who it was an blackmailed her into having sex with him an some fellow workers. it was grest as she never knew I was the one to seen the pictures. now he is fucking her every nite after work
Any more details? Has she tried bbc before? How you know what he doing with her? In general its against her will

In my view, the question is not whether the wife is having great sex. To me, a marriage is about trust and respect at its very foundation. If hubby set up a surprise sexual encounter (and he has), I'd have a ball. If I found out he arrange to have me manipulated, blackmailed, and ****** into a position (and blackmail is, by its very definition about being ****** do something against consent), I would divorce him. I view this as abuse.

be cause we do talk a lot about what hes making her do. I love it that he has control of my wife an is using her for his pleasure.
lately hes been using her to get new deals for his company. close the deals for his company. its great hearing it.

be cause we do talk a lot about what hes making her do. I love it that he has control of my wife an is using her for his pleasure.
lately hes been using her to get new deals for his company. close the deals for his company. its great hearing it.
Everything about this situation is just wrong and possibly against the law in some form.

And since your wife never guessed it was you that sent the pictures, how did this topic come up so that you would "know" she was getting fucked every night after work?

Back