They officially released it. BLACKED lingerie. Any hotwives wearing it yet?
Wow. That's great news! i know they released the "VIXEN" brand a few years ago but held back "BLACKED" for a long time. i always thought that would be in demand by a lot of people and obviously they're selling it in great numbers. (See the bottoms are sold-out frequently.) :D

The great news especially for husbands and boyfriends is they offer gift cards as well. A perfect present for a wife or girlfriend for anniversary or Valentine's, just sayin' Can also serve as a well-placed hint to what the hubby/BF wishes to experience with his Woman... ;)

♠️

Honestly, I think them releasing the Blacked underwear sets was a huge mistake on their part. It was highly sought after because it was so exclusive and was only ever given to women that were “blacked”. Now every basic Karen can get them which means they’re as exclusive as any of the publicly available QOS related clothing that can be purchased via Etsy or other sites, which is to say they’re not exclusive at all. It’s the equivalent to winning a genuine trophy as opposed to just going to a trophy shop and buying yourself one. There is no longer any prestige associated with those underwear sets. How quickly prestige turns to gimmick.

Honestly, I think them releasing the Blacked underwear sets was a huge mistake on their part. It was highly sought after because it was so exclusive and was only ever given to women that were “blacked”. Now every basic Karen can get them which means they’re as exclusive as any of the publicly available QOS related clothing that can be purchased via Etsy or other sites, which is to say they’re not exclusive at all. It’s the equivalent to winning a genuine trophy as opposed to just going to a trophy shop and buying yourself one. There is no longer any prestige associated with those underwear sets. How quickly prestige turns to gimmick.
Good point lol. I still want a set but idk... after your comment, seems kind of like buying a Youtube play button without earning it

Good point lol. I still want a set but idk... after your comment, seems kind of like buying a Youtube play button without earning it
Valid points. But all bad has its good to it too.
Obviously they're a business, they're promoting their brand, making money on it too.
But one thing that they are also promoting is the "blacked" mentality.

Take for example the NFL or NBA etc. They sell their branded merchandise. People buy it, not the players. It only makes their brand stronger, some ppl will wear it because they want to be part it. Some to represent.

All in all, the idea is being shown and making it easier for those that want the lifestyle to take the leap, but for some reason or other, they've been reserved towards it.

I think it has its positives, but also I see that it was also given as a trophy, one might say. So those that took that real step, will obviously feel cheated.
In my honest opinion if it helps the idea and mentality grow even further, as more and more women and couple's are searching for this lifestyle, I say go for it.
I hope not to offend or make it seem as I'm arguing anyone's opinion. I'm just stating mine.

True but in your case you really did earn it the women on Blacked have only been blacked but you have actually been bred which is even more significant

One thing i noticed is since they started to sell those they're almost permanently out of stock. :D my guess is if they only managed to keep up with the orders, only in 2024 one out of ten Women would have been owning a pair. 🤣
But i'd agree that only Women who rightfully own the title also deserve wearing those! - If she does not purchase them herself, they could be a present from her first Black lover/boyfriend or her proud cuck hubby after she'd had her first. ;)

Back