Help needed from BBC Masters

Reading this site made obvious I am simply a future sissy for my unaware sexy girlfriend. As every girl she’s simply property of BBC Kings and a great QOS slut material.

I am trying to get involved somehow and train myself to be a good sub and, in my opinion, good sub shouldn’t decide by himself speaking about lingerie/underwear for his gf… I want to buy a new panties/bra/lingerie/stocking etc for her, but now I understand it should be more of your choice superior Masters to choose what white snowbunny got on herself.

Here comes my questions - can you help me with pics/links to lingerie for one of your white QOS materials? Something you’d be happy to see while I’n preparing her in for you to thank as a servant that you own her now.

For sure I am also happy to chat as knowing my place requires load of conversation to understand more

Thank you Kings ♠️

For now I did a bit of research and both of these is a huge turn on for me:

1. It’s pretty scary cause got a humilating text on them itself. That’s a huge turn on for me, is that also for Black Masters? Buying that and giving as a gift makes situation obvious so the idea of buying them is pretty scaring.

2. Having a QOS sign on them in red to make it more slutty, also a huge turn on. She won’t recognize the sign cause she’s not on lifestyle, but giving her these thongs is an act of obedience to Black Kings for now.

Is any of them good to see in bedroom Sirs? Which idea is better? Maybe there are some other lingerie/stuff that should be included? Thank you for comments.

Attachments

• 471F77B3-BE2A-49A5-BC53-BCFFC995185B.jpeg
    471F77B3-BE2A-49A5-BC53-BCFFC995185B.jpeg
    74.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 78CB78EA-CD9D-4001-99D9-897BF7415F0B.jpeg
    78CB78EA-CD9D-4001-99D9-897BF7415F0B.jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 29
Back