Blacked bride on wedding day.

My fiancée and I want to make a rule. She will get BBC the night of our wedding and every night until there comes a day where she can’t. Once we have a night where she can’t I’ll finally be allowed inside her. Might be a fun game for you too.
Im going to suggest this, i love the idea!

we didnt on our wedding day, unfortunately not into this lifestyle back then, but its something we would like to have done, so we plan on renewing our vows next year, on our 25th anniversary and doing it then

We have talked about a little ceremony,We want to renew our vows after thirty years of being married.I want to wear a sexy white dress and white thong and heels.We will declare our love for each other but my stud is marrying my pussy.There will only be on ring besides the one one my husband gave me and will never come off. That ring being a prince albert put into my husbands cock head after the vows and before we start a three day honeymoon.Hubby will drive,carry suitcases,and serve.We plan on getting a One bedroom suite so my stud and I can have some privacy with the bedroom door closed and a nice couch for him to sleep on.I would think he would be a little sore anyway

Back