Black young guy

I've seen alot of posts of how y'all want older black guys to fuck you and I feel out of place cause I'm so young and also kinda weird that I like one on one more than gang bangs with white girls.
Don't let your age bother you. Young black men are great for white women too. Over the years my wife has had all ages from 18 70. Older black men are more experienced, of course, but younger black men are so strong and energetic.

I've seen alot of posts of how y'all want older black guys to fuck you and I feel out of place cause I'm so young and also kinda weird that I like one on one more than gang bangs with white girls.
My wife loves both young and old.
Older for the patience they have and younger for t by e energy !

Bra, if you are they young guy you claim to be, then set your sights far, far, far higher than this. You are young, probably decent looking and by your post well-spoken enough to approach single women of other races, or single white women, if you prefer. Why oh why would you want to reduce yourself to sleeping with mostly busted promiscuous women, few of whom can be described as attractive? You want to reduce yourself to being a plantation buck, just so some depraved sexually-inadequate white husband can get off on his wife having raw sexual intercourse "with blacks"? You really want to jeopardize your general and reproductive health by having sex with women who gladly bareback with a group of unknown men as long as "they have BBC"??? Aim higher, my young friend, aim higher. Go for the one-on-one experiences, as you put it. Stay away from these white couples and don't give them the pleasure of putting you to use as a disposable BBC buck or sexual chattel. Good luck to you.

Last edited:
I love young black guys! They are usually well hung and capable of multiple orgasms. I could keep their cocks in my mouth all night long as they erupt a massive load into my hungry mouth!

Back