Black Woman humiliation / degradation - just curious

Yes, I know what TMZ is. They are in the entertainment biz, not real journalism. Doesn't mean it's accurate information.

Watch this YouTube video. Update 10/2/21. Turns out she has been getting fucked,pounded and white cum breeded deep inside her for about 15 years by more than a dozen Hot #whiteboysummer BWC. Probably more than 50 Big white Cocks since 2006. This YouTube video lays it all out. Much more revealing than what entertainment tonight reported last week!!!

Oh really!!!! Do you know what entertainment tonight just reported tonight on tv?? Right from an interview from WILL Smith's mouth in front of the entertainment tonight reporter, he said to them that they have an open marriage where he said she is free and has exercised her open marriage free pass to be with other men. Which with entertainment tonight showing this tonight, this confirms all other reports and the paparazzi saying she been getting pounded and white cum breeded by at least a dozen younger Hot #whiteboysummer BWC'S for the past 2 years!!!! And not only her, like I said, beginning this summer '21 about two - thirds/60-65% of black women have been hashtagging whiteboysummer and BWC and listening to the song since May. so you know that means they getting pounded by White Men whiteboysummer/BWC'S!!! The 15 year Supreme reign of bbc is done!! Toast!!! Over!!! As of summer 2021!! The party is over!! Now for the next 25 years, whiteboysummer/BWC'S are the top best thing!!! And within next 3 years, it will go up to 90% of black pussies getting pounded bareback every month and white cum breeded by #whiteboysummer /BWC'S!!! They all going towards getting #BLEACHED!!! They following Jada P. Smith and others like her!!!

#WHITEBOYSWINNING!!!!

#WHITEBOYSWINNING!!!!

#WHITEBOYSWINNING!!!

Hello! I have a question mainly to all the wonderful Black females on the forum.

Let me just put it into a little bit of context. I'm a White female, happily married to a White cucky who has been Pussy-free for quite some time now. Ever since I stopped having "traditional" sex with my hubby I started dating Black men. I had many boyfriends and bulls, but now I'm in a relationship that is getting very serious.

My Man (that is: my Black boyfriend) is very vocal about "White women being better than Black women". During our intimate, one-on-one pillow talks he says lots of mean things about Black women, it sometimes makes me uncomfortable. One time he calmed me by saying that "they like it, they like to be treated like sh*t, and deep down they know very well that they can't compare to our cute snowbunnies who will do anything for us Black men". That made me wonder, can that be even true? Is there a humiliation fetish among females as well? Sort of like an equivalent of "race-shaming" for white cuckies? Are any of the Black females on the forum into this kind of game play? I would like to know more about it from a female perspective!

Also, we really like exploring our sexuality. I'd like to try this White Snowbunny domme / Black female submissive dynamic. My Man tells me that we should get a submissive Black woman who would serve us along with my white cucky. I can't lie, even though it is something very controversial and I don't know how I should feel about it, the idea turns me on a lot. And my boyfriend is REALLY into this, so that makes me want to try it even more, to further please my King.
THIS IS BULLSHIT.NO WOMAN WANTS TO BE TREATED LIKE TRRASH. SAY THAT INFRINT IF A REAL BLACK WOMAN. U WONT LIKE IT

Like I told you lady show me a video where a black submissive woman allows a black man to:
1.cum on her chicken, humiliate her, degrade, make her ******* on herself, make her eat *******, make her ******* urine, urinate on her, make her eat ass, and slap her around because I have only seen them allow white guys to do all of this to them in an extreme way!

Show us a black man who has done all of these things??? I'll wait!🤔
It's out there

It's out there
I told her to show me because women have a way of just saying ******* and not fact checking what they say. They believe what they feel is true and what they want to be true is the truth rather than the actual truth.

I can show you dozens of platforms and content creators who do nothing but talk ******* about men and almost everything that they say can easily be disproved and debunked by official study results, data, and statistics and the very moment you prove that everything that they are saying is just lies and propaganda and that most men do not fit the ******* that they describe you hate women!🤷‍♂️

I told her to show me because women have a way of just saying ******* and not fact checking what they say. They believe what they feel is true and what they want to be true is the truth rather than the actual truth.

I can show you dozens of platforms and content creators who do nothing but talk ******* about men and almost everything that they say can easily be disproved and debunked by official study results, data, and statistics and the very moment you prove that everything that they are saying is just lies and propaganda and that most men do not fit the ******* that they describe you hate women!🤷‍♂️
True

Watch this YouTube video. Update 10/2/21. Turns out she has been getting fucked,pounded and white cum breeded deep inside her for about 15 years by more than a dozen Hot #whiteboysummer BWC. Probably more than 50 Big white Cocks since 2006. This YouTube video lays it all out. Much more revealing than what entertainment tonight reported last week!!!

Oh really!!!! Do you know what entertainment tonight just reported tonight on tv?? Right from an interview from WILL Smith's mouth in front of the entertainment tonight reporter, he said to them that they have an open marriage where he said she is free and has exercised her open marriage free pass to be with other men. Which with entertainment tonight showing this tonight, this confirms all other reports and the paparazzi saying she been getting pounded and white cum breeded by at least a dozen younger Hot #whiteboysummer BWC'S for the past 2 years!!!! And not only her, like I said, beginning this summer '21 about two - thirds/60-65% of black women have been hashtagging whiteboysummer and BWC and listening to the song since May. so you know that means they getting pounded by White Men whiteboysummer/BWC'S!!! The 15 year Supreme reign of bbc is done!! Toast!!! Over!!! As of summer 2021!! The party is over!! Now for the next 25 years, whiteboysummer/BWC'S are the top best thing!!! And within next 3 years, it will go up to 90% of black pussies getting pounded bareback every month and white cum breeded by #whiteboysummer /BWC'S!!! They all going towards getting #BLEACHED!!! They following Jada P. Smith and others like her!!!

#WHITEBOYSWINNING!!!!

#WHITEBOYSWINNING!!!!

#WHITEBOYSWINNING!!!
#WHITEBOYSUMMER !!!!!!! #BWDBPNWO !!!!!!!

I am submissive. I like powerful, dominant females (black, white, Asian...etc) and I prefer a black mistress who fuck my ass and dominates me in front of my wife / GF

tumblr_njlnm6CErU1u5gd14o1_400.gif

Say all this in person to a black woman and then report back how many teeth you have left in your dumbass head.
Lol I’m sorry I don’t know what I was thinking before but if a white girl spoke to me like that in real life, I’d probably black out and knock the lights out of her.

Last edited:
I never felt threatened by a Black woman. Men usually prefer White women, not that many men are crazy over Black women.

Would they beat me up? Probably, usually Black women are much stronger, and I'm just a very feminine creature. But I have a strong, very muscular Man to defend me.
You could never.

Attachments

• F0AB7905-41A3-4C5B-B7C6-5C47D8FF49D9.jpeg
    F0AB7905-41A3-4C5B-B7C6-5C47D8FF49D9.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 17
  • 84546796-2A4A-4DD9-ACC3-DF5EAD05C684.jpeg
    84546796-2A4A-4DD9-ACC3-DF5EAD05C684.jpeg
    164.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 28D485B3-1243-4058-B0BC-24306BD889F9.jpeg
    28D485B3-1243-4058-B0BC-24306BD889F9.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 3A8E1919-2EA8-4AE6-8A64-46F7C0D0A9DD.jpeg