Black warm cum deep in your Ass.

yes, is a big thrill after sucked it hear him to say 'go doggy and open that butt for me'...knowing WHAT he is going to stick inside! i got some big ones...i served two of then one after one being open and stretched as never before, is a great feeling...made me feel totally owned!
Damn, How did u fucking missed this fuck party ;) mmmmm

That's very important. ...making my wife swallow cum first and get cum into her ass too so i share her with others an 100%...I'm trying to convince her on swallow cum because i want feel that someOne else own her like he's the husband. ...i will make her doing a bukkake with 10 guys or more. ...
Wow

It feels great when that big black cock pushes in my white ass ...i love to watch it when i'm on my back - spread my legs as wide as possible - pull them back so my knees are up on my head ...he kneels before me with his black monster in his hand ...and uses all his ******* and power to slam it in my asshole ...the look the feeling and the delight in his face makes me happy ...
I love it when it hurts for a second the first time he stretches me ...and i feel how i relax and just let him fuck me even deeper and harder...
Its a mixture of submission, great feeling, slutty behaviour and the will to offer my body to black men the way they enjoy it.
And i love that feeling to get stretched to the maximum ...when i have to take a deep breath cause its so much cock inside my ass ...but he doesent care - he just wants to blow his load in my asshole ..and fucks me ...pulls it out to watch that wide opened asshole...spits on it ..and fucks it harder...yeahhh

I love it :)

I love that position as well as you can do deep kissing while getting a deep pounding and really feel that hot load release as his tongue probes your mouth.

It feels great when that big black cock pushes in my white ass ...i love to watch it when i'm on my back - spread my legs as wide as possible - pull them back so my knees are up on my head ...he kneels before me with his black monster in his hand ...and uses all his ******* and power to slam it in my asshole ...the look the feeling and the delight in his face makes me happy ...
I love it when it hurts for a second the first time he stretches me ...and i feel how i relax and just let him fuck me even deeper and harder...
Its a mixture of submission, great feeling, slutty behaviour and the will to offer my body to black men the way they enjoy it.
And i love that feeling to get stretched to the maximum ...when i have to take a deep breath cause its so much cock inside my ass ...but he doesent care - he just wants to blow his load in my asshole ..and fucks me ...pulls it out to watch that wide opened asshole...spits on it ..and fucks it harder...yeahhh

I love it :)

Back