Black warm cum deep in your Ass.

Whoa Whoa ....Now i got u babe
U love to see your ass soaking with cum.
I call it Black fill up
One of the few treats that my wife's master allows me....

After he drops his nut in Terry's ass, I am called into the bedroom. My sweet wife is bent over our bed and he pours honey in her crack. He then orders me to kneel behind her and clean her married asshole with my tongue, tasting his cum mixed with the honey.

He calls my wife's ass and pussy his "honey pit."

You all stop fibbing! It is terrible! With my little butty walls all banged up. Sore and red! Then the little semen start their attack. hours later it itches me inside. I know you can't scratch up there. I have to find another big black dick for my itch. The cycle just repeats itself to utter exhaustion! You think i would learn. No, they smile and laugh. Talk sweet nothings, swagger around. Get me alone pull it out. Start stroking! Jeer in my direction. Find my eyes moving to the stroke. Call me over. And off I go!
Thats a GOOD GIRL !

love the tension...and suspense as my sphincter adjusts to his girth.....never knowing when the next push will come....he pushes holding me firmly in place by stomach and breasts....we wait in silence...my panting...he pushes...I gasp...finally my anus gives ...he slithers in....claiming my brown jackpot.

Love as we develop a rhythm...he snorts...I grunt....a black bull fucking a white pig....he spurts deep inside my rectum..as he holds me by my breasts....inhaling my hair at the nape of my neck.

So what's not to love?

Love this description

love the tension...and suspense as my sphincter adjusts to his girth.....never knowing when the next push will come....he pushes holding me firmly in place by stomach and breasts....we wait in silence...my panting...he pushes...I gasp...finally my anus gives ...he slithers in....claiming my brown jackpot.

Love as we develop a rhythm...he snorts...I grunt....a black bull fucking a white pig....he spurts deep inside my rectum..as he holds me by my breasts....inhaling my hair at the nape of my neck.

So what's not to love?

I've only experienced this once. Most of the women in this community (myself included) are going to insist on condoms every time. It's just an unfortunate reality.

yes, is a big thrill after sucked it hear him to say 'go doggy and open that butt for me'...knowing WHAT he is going to stick inside! i got some big ones...i served two of then one after one being open and stretched as never before, is a great feeling...made me feel totally owned!
:hot::inlove:

There's nothing like taking thick black dick deep in your ass ...feeling by your asshole being stretched as he slides every inch deep inside you. And the feeling of his rock hard dick busting inside of you....your ass filling up with his seed....there are no words.....just amazing!
Yes I think that it is the best also.
And to feel his cum trickling down my legs from my stretched out ass.. Its very nice.

Back