Black warm cum deep in your Ass.

Its her favorite spot for me to cum...Had never tried anal until her. She said she had always fantasized about a big black dick in her ass. I was the first. Now she begs for me cum in it all the time. Says the loves the way it feels when its explode then likes to feel it drip out. Usually orgasms at the same time im cumming. Has even made her squirt a few times. Who knew she would like it so much. Lucky me.

I have logged many hours with my dildo's getting stretched out for that glorious day. Me and my husband love anal sex and I love the feeling of him exploding his load in my ass. I do have a sensitive bottom and have great orgasms from anal sex. I love the way the cum feels sliding out of my bottom. Can't wait to experience a real big black cock up my ass and pumping me hard until my man explodes deep inside. I get hot thinking about it.

yes, is a big thrill after sucked it hear him to say 'go doggy and open that butt for me'...knowing WHAT he is going to stick inside! i got some big ones...i served two of then one after one being open and stretched as never before, is a great feeling...made me feel totally owned!

Attachments

• 1401167740_d1b921f0cd_o.jpg
    1401167740_d1b921f0cd_o.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 217
yes, is a big thrill after sucked it hear him to say 'go doggy and open that butt for me'...knowing WHAT he is going to stick inside! i got some big ones...i served two of then one after one being open and stretched as never before, is a great feeling...made me feel totally owned!
I would luv to fuck all three of your sexxxy holes!
Sexxxy i

Back