Black warm cum deep in your Ass.

You all stop fibbing! It is terrible! With my little butty walls all banged up. Sore and red! Then the little semen start their attack. hours later it itches me inside. I know you can't scratch up there. I have to find another big black dick for my itch. The cycle just repeats itself to utter exhaustion! You think i would learn. No, they smile and laugh. Talk sweet nothings, swagger around. Get me alone pull it out. Start stroking! Jeer in my direction. Find my eyes moving to the stroke. Call me over. And off I go!
why arent you verified?

There's nothing like taking thick black dick deep in your ass ...feeling by your asshole being stretched as he slides every inch deep inside you. And the feeling of his rock hard dick busting inside of you....your ass filling up with his seed....there are no words.....just amazing!

hell yes

Mmmmm it is such an amazing feeling. I love feeling a big fat black cock pumping in and out of my asshole. Stretching it out and being used. Then to be rewarded when the big hard throbbing black cock pulsates and explodes in my ass. Filling me up deep inside with thick hot gooey delicious black seed. I love feeling it flow into my asshole as it violently throbs with each spurt of seed. Then when he is done and slides his beautiful black meat out of my ass leaving behind a gaping beat-up pink asshole. I savor the moment and enjoy the feeling of his black baby juice flowing out of me freshly fucked ass.

Mmmmm it is such an amazing feeling. I love feeling a big fat black cock pumping in and out of my asshole. Stretching it out and being used. Then to be rewarded when the big hard throbbing black cock pulsates and explodes in my ass. Filling me up deep inside with thick hot gooey delicious black seed. I love feeling it flow into my asshole as it violently throbs with each spurt of seed. Then when he is done and slides his beautiful black meat out of my ass leaving behind a gaping beat-up pink asshole. I savor the moment and enjoy the feeling of his black baby juice flowing out of me freshly fucked ass.
Fantastic

The feeling of having a huge black cock enter your ass is like having a baseball bat shoved into your mouth. It's too big at first, then it slides right it. As opposed to sucking a BBC, feeling his cock enter you you feel a burning sensation at first. Your asshole is being stretched. You feel his cock head spreading you, splitting you. The pain at first is almost unbearable, but you want it soooooo bad. Once the head is in, then the rest slides in easily.

As his cock slides in and out you feel his cock not only in your ass, you feel it throughout your entire body. Your ass is being stretched, you have to trust him. He thrusts deeply to the point that he bottoms out, and it hurts. Then he continues to pound your ass like a jack hammer. The harder he thrusts the deeper he goes and the more pain you feel at first, then it feels incredible.

When he cums in your ass and you feel it oozing out you know it was all worth it.

The feeling of having a huge black cock enter your ass is like having a baseball bat shoved into your mouth. It's too big at first, then it slides right it. As opposed to sucking a BBC, feeling his cock enter you you feel a burning sensation at first. Your asshole is being stretched. You feel his cock head spreading you, splitting you. The pain at first is almost unbearable, but you want it soooooo bad. Once the head is in, then the rest slides in easily.

As his cock slides in and out you feel his cock not only in your ass, you feel it throughout your entire body. Your ass is being stretched, you have to trust him. He thrusts deeply to the point that he bottoms out, and it hurts. Then he continues to pound your ass like a jack hammer. The harder he thrusts the deeper he goes and the more pain you feel at first, then it feels incredible.

When he cums in your ass and you feel it oozing out you know it was all worth it.

Wow. I could not have described the feeling any better. There is nothing better, other than one filling you with his seed, and another taking his place.

Back